Heart of texas bowhunting ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heart of texas bowhunting ranch

Has anyone ever been to this ranch, if so is it worth the money.

where is it?

Comment

Do a search - several threads on HOT. I think so and will be a repeat customer this December.

Comment

I hunted there two years ago, it is worth the money - price is very good. You will see alot of deer but very,very, very few shooters.

I will not return. Great place to shoot a doe.

Comment

I agree with legacy64. few shooter but plenty of doe!!

Comment

Heart of texas was great last year..............were headed back this yr...........talked to kevin yesterday, they shot 3 shooters this past opening weekend, and 8 does...........not bad for the first weekend

Comment

Went last year and there were like 12 or 15 people that weekend hunting. Only one killed a deer and it was not a legal buck. I saw a few spikes and a six point but nothing that was legal. It was still fun though and its not like its a really expensive place.

Comment

Hunted HOT last year in October. Saw tons of deer every set. I had four different eight pointers pose for an arrow. Two were young and small, two were mature but right at the 120" mark and I wasn't willing to check them on the ground for fear of them measuring 118 or so...

I'm hunting again this year in November...BTW I passed on a legal Lavaca 8 yesterday, 2.5 years old with little to impress. There's two that are much bigger in the area.

Comment

We had a great time last year and would def recommend HOT. We booked again for this year, Nov. 5-8th.

Comment

Working...
                  X