Looking for a good gun/bow hunt suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a good gun/bow hunt suggestion

I have about 8 people travelling from Idaho and Illinois who are interested in a hog hunt and possibly a ram or exotic. Being as we are a mixed bunch we would be looking for some place that could handle both rifle and bow hunters.

Anyplace really from Texarkana to San Antonio area is good.

Thank you,

P'duck

You can bow or gun hunt at DB Hunting ranch near Austin. I was there in April for a Ram and Hog combo. Ended up shooting a black buck instead but saw nice hogs and rams

Comment

You have a pm.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

http://dosplumasranch.com

Get your moneys worth here

Comment

Keith Johns is awesome!!!

Comment

I have been to DB Hunting ranch outside Austin four times, and I can recommend it. The accomodations are very modest (at best) but you'll see lotsa hogs and goats/rams.

Comment

please pm me sthe same info. lookin for a place that my son and I can both hunt. he's not big enough to shoot a bow yet.

Comment

We are loaded with hogs on our ranch just outside Crossplains. Perfect for bowhunters. Lots of trails , water, and feeders to hunt over. Its not a big place but by gosh if you shoot straight your going home with meat in the freezer.

Also have a varriety of exotics available. No monsters but good meat bucks and wall hangers. Affordably priced.

I am also looking for some archery mule deer hunters to come out to west Texas. Mule deer doe $350 1 doe 1 javelina. $600 1 buck/1javelina unguided hunt but guided is only $100 more.

www.westtexashuntorg.com for pics and info guys or pm me. Im on the computer all day unless on a hunt!

Comment

Give Ryan a call at Benson Farm and Ranch

No hogs, we keep them cleaned off, but plenty of exotics
                    and a great lodge.
                    -crb

Comment

x 3 on db hunting ranch been three times and doing a black buck hunt in november

Comment

thompson temple does some good ram hunts

Comment

Give Jeff Whitson in Menard Texas a call. He does hog hunts for both rifle and bow hunters. Heck of a great guy. I am not sure on the rams, but I do know he has quite a few properties with lots of hogs. EXCELLENT lodging also. Tell him Roy sent you

325-456-1251

Comment

Working...
                          X