Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2009-2010 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jgirsh View Post
    I heard there is not a pig one here they are all at navarro mills if you hurry over there you might catch em
    Bingo...

Comment

cant wait for season to get here see you at aquilla. Just getting ready to set up my new code red arrow rest. Going out tomorro to do a little scouting and get out of the house. early of course before it gets to hot.

Comment

Got the code red set up on a rainy day, but havent shot it yet. Deer are still hitting last years mineral blocks. Tracks all over after the rain. End.

Comment

2010 Pre Season Get-2-Geather and Pool Party will prob be happening Aug 7th. Any intrest ?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            2010 Pre Season Get-2-Geather and Pool Party will prob be happening Aug 7th. Any intrest ?
            We wont be able to make it on that day. We are Having the Gremlins First birthday party at 11:30.

Comment

I found a new only by canoe spot on Whitney and will be hunting there.

Comment

I heard all the deer left Whitney and headed for the LBJ Grasslands.

Comment

Team Quack Whacker takes home gold today in the D.S.B.S. with one fish 8.40lbs. This is the biggest bass I have caught.
                  Attached Files

Comment

SON....Did you get her under that dock behind you?

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                      SON....Did you get her under that dock behind you?
                      the one before it.

Comment

LW that is a LUNKER its one heck of a fish.

TG any weekend but the 14th is good for me I will be hittin pigs at BugScuffle

Comment

Once again LW, Nice fish . I'll be lay-n my bass equipement at your feet the next time we meet.

Originally posted by jgirsh View Post
                          TG any weekend but the 14th is good for me I will be hittin pigs at BugScuffle
                          Hope yall hit'em hard .
                          Last edited by Texas Grown; 01-13-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Lw, that's a hawg! COngrats on the fish and first place!

Hatchie, what's up turkey poacher?
                            How you been?

Comment

That picture is PHOTOSHOPPED!!! LMAO.

Actually he did catch that fish at that dock. I didn't realize it when I took the pic, but that is so cool that I got the spot where you caught it. Congrats Cousin....about time you skunked me at fishin...Hehe.

Comment

I finally took the hunters safety course. I'm ready to come to Whitney and learn a thing or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X