No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2009-2010 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I drove over the Brazos Sunday on Hwy 174, there was a log jam a mile long going both directions. Be careful out there! Watch for debris.

As of today:
    Whitney Current elevation 534.43 (flooding)
    Normal elevation 533.0

Aquilla Current elevation 537.90
    Normal elevation 537.5

Comment

And we still have rain scheduled for tonight, Friday, and into Saturday morning.

As of today:
      Whitney Current elevation 535.39 (flooding)
      Normal elevation 533.0

Aquilla Current elevation 537.67
      Normal elevation 537.5

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
        As soon as i get permission from the powers-that-be,stand by for a major event to be announced..
        Well,sorry men..After five attempt's,I never got a single reply from any mod.
        Our fish fry that i was gonna invite all to was ok..we have had alot better turn out the last few year's,but that's how it goes...it"s been fun.

Comment

Did you save me a peice?

Comment

Hope-n I can get a pass through at 14 yards. Will be out again this weekend. Gotta stay at it for a biggun (300+ lbs).

Last edited by Texas Grown; 03-18-2011, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Alright TG...We are going to need more pics...Let us know if you need some help carrying a 300+lber.

Comment

Eric, send me an e-mail so I can reply to ya with a PFD.doc of a story I posted before the TBH Oct crash of 2006. And you can also check out my profile albums for a few pics . If I do get another 300+, I prob won't post it. But might send out pics in e-mail to freinds, or have someone else post it. I'm really looking to join the "400 Club" some day,.......some where.

Comment

TG you know your going to do just like FND and watch your children LOL!

Send me pics and I'll post it for you.

Comment

Going back to the hog topic,anyone out there know a good place a man can go find some for a little target practice? My broadheads are getting restless.

Comment

Originally posted by buck boss View Post
                      Going back to the hog topic,anyone out there know a good place a man can go find some for a little target practice? My broadheads are getting restless.
                      Wish I knew Buck Boss... As much as people say they are everywhere and a nuisance. It sure is hard to find them and get land owners to let you get rid of them. Corp land hogs are so nomadic that you could hunt for miles and days and never see any.

Comment

TG good luck to you on the pigs. I have been meaning to but work has had me almost 7 days a week.

Comment

Went to the lake today. Thought the crappie had spawned already. Caught 12 fish. 8 crappie. All with eggs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5-2-10 (Small).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	23930021

Comment

Yummmm!
                            good job, Kenny!

Comment

Well at least one turkey made it through the season. I was heading to my moms house Saturday when a Gobbler flew right over us.

Comment

yummmmm!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X