No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2009-2010 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do I have two Nebraska bucks this weekend.

Comment

Nice skull!

Comment

camodave. thanks for the update on McCowan..will be there this weekend at #19, anyone welcome to stop and tell lies...

Comment

Hey TG are you going to hunt the honey hole Openning weekend? Ty and I will be on the grass lands.

Comment

I wasn't unless you asked me too. We need to get some blinds built. I got a place or two there that can be very good someitmes . I got the tri-hule run-n. Just need to finnish rigging out.

Comment

Nice ram Justin and good lookin euro LW nice work Congrats Chino on yours also Charlie told us sunday ONE WEEK OFF due to call rotation man this every four week rotaition is killin my deer huntin wish we could go back to an 8 week rotation but don't see that happinin so good luck to everybody this weekend

Comment

thank you sir hows everyone likin the rain

Comment

Its going to make the ducks scattered but the lake needs it bad. the is some brochers at S&A's Valero if any one wants to grab one.

Comment

hopefully it stops soon I want to be in the woods in the morning..

Comment

I just down loaded my Migratory water fowl "bro"-shire from TP&W's web sight.

Look in the bottom of the brown box for the PDF file. It says 2008-2009 but has been updated to 2009-2010 when opened.

Comment

well i will try tomorrow evening and friday hope to put a pic of dead deer

Comment

good luck every one

Comment

anyone had any luck yet on whitney land ??????????????

Comment

nice and cold this morning..1 little 4 point and busted by some some does and fawns.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilbile View Post
                                good luck every one
                                Welcome to the sight Worm .

Comment

Working...
                                X