Hag Segment C 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
    As a landowner myself, I can’t imagine NOT letting someone come across to search for a deer, ESPECIALLY if a GW is with them. Shows little respect for the deer. And they didn’t lose blood. It was getting more sparse and the LO didn’t want them going any further because he didn’t want them to ruin his upcoming hunt on Tuesday.
    same here

great buck perow

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      same here

great buck perow

Careful, you might trigger some of the LO around Hag on the GS. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
        I’ve got plenty of him growing this year. I’ll send to Perow. He can post them if he wants.
        Do you know what happened to his injured back?

Comment

Originally posted by TradHunter View Post
          Careful, you might trigger some of the LO around Hag on the GS. [emoji16]
          lol aint skeered... its weird stance but whatever.

i hope the buck shows up antlers86

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post

Congrats on a great buck. I believe I briefly saw this buck during my Segment B Hunt. Very cool buck.

Comment

Full stand setup that was found, can someone PM me the location and/or pin?

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                Yes sir

Comment

Nice work Spencer! Great looking buck!

Its unfortunate that you couldn't get a tracking dog on him Antlers86. Im sure that would have been a relatively quick find.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                    Do you know what happened to his injured back?
                    I do not.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                      You taking a drone in there or something?

Comment

That looks like blood from a hit through a muscle, maybe a low hit

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                          That looks like blood from a hit through a muscle, maybe a low hit
                          This is where I saw the arrow hit and nock glowing. Maybe 1” to the right at most. Little forward than I really wanted but I’ve taken a couple no issues like this. 2” to the left and I probably would have had a pass through. He was standing just like this except head lowered a little peeking under cedar canopy looking in my direction.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                            As a landowner myself, I can’t imagine NOT letting someone come across to search for a deer, ESPECIALLY if a GW is with them. Shows little respect for the deer. And they didn’t lose blood. It was getting more sparse and the LO didn’t want them going any further because he didn’t want them to ruin his upcoming hunt on Tuesday.
                            The right here. Pretty sorry on PO.

Comment

As a former Hag border property owner I’ve been put in that position before. (Last year)
                              I allowed an H hunter to trail a deer right through the middle of 2 of my sets. After the trail crossed my fence they moved on to the next property. I even allowed them to come back later that day and use a dog. I put myself in the hunters shoes……It might have been the biggest deer he’s ever seen, it would be a hard pill to swallow to be told no. Did it wreck my hunting for a couple days? Probably, but it meant more to that hunter that might not have the resources to have an opportunity at a deer like the H puts out on the reg. It for sure meant more to him than messing up a few days hunting for me. It’s not like he was a poacher. He was well within the legal rights of the law and didn’t do anything wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                                As a former Hag border property owner I’ve been put in that position before. (Last year)
                                I allowed an H hunter to trail a deer right through the middle of 2 of my sets. After the trail crossed my fence they moved on to the next property. I even allowed them to come back later that day and use a dog. I put myself in the hunters shoes……It might have been the biggest deer he’s ever seen, it would be a hard pill to swallow to be told no. Did it wreck my hunting for a couple days? Probably, but it meant more to that hunter that might not have the resources to have an opportunity at a deer like the H puts out on the reg. It for sure meant more to him than messing up a few days hunting for me. It’s not like he was a poacher. He was well within the legal rights of the law and didn’t do anything wrong.
                                Thank you for answering the question I was gonna ask. You sir, know what it means.

Comment

Working...
                                X