X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    Steaks tonight?

Tomorrow higher winds and colder!
    Not to mention the wind makes a 180. Due N winds tomorrow gusting 30+ in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Buccaneer View Post
      Nothing new to report, except that I'm clearly terrible at estimating what a full day's ration of snacks looks like, as I woefully underpacked. I think (HOPE) my area is more of an evening Hotspot.

Since in the stand I have consumed;
      5hr energy, PBJ sandwich, chicken noodles soup, electrolyte drink, chips, body Armour drink, frosted animal crackers, beef Jerky, water, turkey cheese and pepperoni sandwich!!! LMAO... I never eat this dang much. Bad thing is that I know I'm leaving something out

Comment

Oh yeah! and sourcream and chive crackers

Comment

Originally posted by Avid Hunter View Post
          5hr energy, PBJ sandwich, chicken noodles soup, electrolyte drink, chips, body Armour drink, frosted animal crackers, beef Jerky, water, turkey cheese and pepperoni sandwich!!! LMAO... I never eat this dang much. Bad thing is that I know I'm leaving something out
          Now THAT is a proper lunchbox. I guess there really is such a thing as boredom eating.

Comment

Group of hogs just came through. Not in range.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
              x1000

It’s a free roller coaster ride come on now haha

Comment

Dang I would have filled a freezer bag after eating all that lol.

Comment

That’s just a snack… where’s the full course meal?

Comment

Originally posted by Ethan313 View Post
                    That’s just a snack… where’s the full course meal?
                    I'm learning as I go... bringing a grill out here tomorrow and figured I'd cook up some fajitas. LOL

Comment

I'm learning as I go... bringing a grill out here tomorrow and figured I'd cook up some fajitas. LOL
                      That’s what I’m talking about!!!

Comment

You fellas concentrate on hunting way too much during prime time!! Where are the updates?

Good luck everyone and stay safe!

Comment

I take the silence as you are all on blood trails tracking giants!

Comment

Haha nothing happening here but a few squirrels.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                              Dang I would have filled a freezer bag after eating all that lol.

Do you mean a 2 gallon Ziploc baggy?

This evening should be better/moving with the front rolling coming in the morning.

Comment

I had hogs near me for the last hour and a half or so. The only one in range was a piglet that I drew back on like 3 times once I finally decided to shoot but then briars in the way and she finally winded me and ran off. My golden ticket was about 5 minutes too late. Mature doe with fawn in tow came to 20 yards, I drew back but was just too dark; couldn’t make out the vitals through my peep! Maybe tomorrow! No buck sightings though.

Comment

Working...
                                X