Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
    Ricky was a TBH legend in a bad way

I’m south of there and nothing moving either, maybe it’s the wind but seems like it should be a great morning that’s not. Activity was fantastic during the rain Monday, I don’t get it.

That was Ricky? [emoji23]
    He popped up on my Facebook as people I may know the other day.
    I laughed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck

Solunar table said AM prime 7:40-10:42 here (N Smith county)
      0700-0720 I had a doe and yearling in food plot. After that I didn't see anything

Stay sharp and eat in a way you can put it down and grab your bow because that is probably when Mr Big will decide to show up

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
        I think I saw you pushing your bike when on my way in. I told you I would give you a tube if I had one. Hope you got it fixed
        I hiked in today. Need to exercise

Comment

Two doe winded me in the same field. Back in saddle at 9 and had small 6 pass by at 15.

Comment

Ricky was a TBH legend in a bad way

I’m south of there and nothing moving either, maybe it’s the wind but seems like it should be a great morning that’s not. Activity was fantastic during the rain Monday, I don’t get it.
            I didn't know that was Ricky I saw. I went to a Falling in Reverse concert in Little Rock this past August and saw this decoy on display at the Arkansas Game and Fish museum that was right next to the concert venue. Made me wonder if I was seeing a Game Warden moving around that was using one of these decoys. Gave me a good laugh anyways.
            Attached Files

Comment

Deer are moving Im getting pics at my feeder right now---12:15

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTeamroper View Post
                Was able to get one down Fri morning. He was about 3 minutes behind a doe

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                Great Buck! Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                  That was Ricky? [emoji23]
                  He popped up on my Facebook as people I may know the other day.
                  I laughed

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                  I didn't know that was Ricky I saw. I went to a Falling in Reverse concert in Little Rock this past August and saw this decoy on display at the Arkansas Game and Fish museum that was right next to the concert venue. Made me wonder if I was seeing a Game Warden moving around that was using one of these decoys. Gave me a good laugh anyways.
                  Correction it was Rickey

Comment

Just saw a good buck running a doe on the point

Comment

That feller sure caused a lot of trouble for folks. Also shot an undersized buck at the H. And got a citation for it. He tried to get back on TBH under a different alias a couple of times. He ripped of several people on here. And despite that thread, he still showed up at the H that year for a hunt.
                      Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-19-2022, 02:15 PM.

Comment

This should have been an incredible day for deer movement….I’ve seen nothing.

Comment

All the ones chattering yesterday have gone silent. Everyone ok up there?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                            All the ones chattering yesterday have gone silent. Everyone ok up there?
                            [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Seen 4 total.

Comment

Id like to see the unit that you are going to hunt get assigned to each hunter when they are drawn, this would put a stop to 70 plus hunters walking around and scouting the entire refuge, each hunter would probably use their time scouting just the unit drawn,

Comment

Working...
                                X