Hagerman Segment B 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    I have full rv hookups half hour away. It’s free, I’ll even make ya some Q.
    This goes fir any THBer and guests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Very generous offer. I'm not drawn this year, but nice to see the kind offer.

Comment

Ready for the hike in tomorrow. These oversized stands make for comfortable long sits, but they sure are heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get some sleep guys, long weekend ahead of you if you hunt it correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieMark View Post
          Ready for the hike in tomorrow. These oversized stands make for comfortable long sits, but they sure are heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have taken Perow up on his offer of his Millennium tree stand. But looks like you're young. And I bet you survive.

The best to everone out there this weekend!

Comment

Time to talk about the elephant in the room.

Whats the poopin strategy for an all day sit.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post

Most people just steal the corks from wine bottles that their wife’s drink and do what you have to do—-you can also use a grocery bag and tie the handles to your belt loops

Comment

Two gallon Ziploc baggy, then place in another 2gallon Ziploc baggy after the first is filled. Just don't slip or miss the first bag.

Lots of empty GatorAid bottles, if you don't believe in pee-n off the stand. And stay hydrated.
                Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-16-2022, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Sky dump and Mud falcon time from the saddle! [emoji1787]

Seriously though, I’ve killed deer minutes after climbing down and going #2. But I do try to do it in a wind direction where deer would’ve smelled me anyway.

Comment

why not just poop before you go hunt? surely you are old enough to know what and when to eat to make yourself poop at a more advantageous time.

Anyhoo, tomorrow you guys will be setting up in what you believe to be the best place you can. And you will be literally losing sleep tomorrow night in anticipation of finding out if your scouting and huntsman skills are on point.

I wish the best of luck to all of you hunting this weekend, and hope you all get a Hag monster! Hunt hard, hunt safe, and most importantly take it all in and try to have as much fun as you can hanging from a hardwood!!

Comment

Good luck to all!!!! We will be living through your updates!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                        why not just poop before you go hunt? surely you are old enough to know what and when to eat to make yourself poop at a more advantageous time.

Anyhoo, tomorrow you guys will be setting up in what you believe to be the best place you can. And you will be literally losing sleep tomorrow night in anticipation of finding out if your scouting and huntsman skills are on point.

I wish the best of luck to all of you hunting this weekend, and hope you all get a Hag monster! Hunt hard, hunt safe, and most importantly take it all in and try to have as much fun as you can hanging from a hardwood!!
                        I got gi issues and will leave it at that. no doctor or test can figure it out haha.

Comment

Whaaaaat?[emoji23] It’s called a cat hole….

Comment

My biggest fear this weekend is getting to where I can't hold it anymore, get down from the tree, and in full squat see a MONSTER buck walk by.

Going to try to prime my system as best as I can, but I hear you on the gastric struggles.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

I knew I would be the one that makes the thread go south

Comment

Anyone else bringing a victory stogie?

Comment

Working...
                                X