No announcement yet.

Hagerman Segment A 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to give a huge shout out to the Hageman staff, especially Kathy. Yesterday afternoon I ended up in the er after my throat closed on me and had to go into surgery to get everything fixed and opened. Sent an email this morning apologizing about missing orientation and offering records or whatever they needed. Her kind response was much appreciated and the understanding she and the staff had on an emergency is much appreciated.

That said, at this point it's up to my doc if I can see y'all in a couple weeks at the A hunt!

Comment

Good Luck Guys I did my last scouting , I plan on hunting Goode what areas are yall doing I have a few back ups just in case

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
        I want to give a huge shout out to the Hageman staff, especially Kathy. Yesterday afternoon I ended up in the er after my throat closed on me and had to go into surgery to get everything fixed and opened. Sent an email this morning apologizing about missing orientation and offering records or whatever they needed. Her kind response was much appreciated and the understanding she and the staff had on an emergency is much appreciated.

That said, at this point it's up to my doc if I can see y'all in a couple weeks at the A hunt!
        Hope you're recovering well. That sounds a little terrifying. Prayers up for your recovery and good job on the staff for being understanding.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like yall might get lucky with the weather.
          Attached Files

Comment

Really hope that forecast holds up!

Comment

Good luck

Did not get drawn this year

Comment

One more week.... Third time at the "H". My dad will be here for his first time, and he is very excited. Good luck everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by sgraham1071 View Post
                  Any places to eat around there?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                  Sherman right there and tons of options. Way more than Whitesboro
                  Last edited by Fmjag64; 10-28-2022, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Looks like some chances of rain next weekend but decent temps.
                    I’m seeing more deer moving everyday up here (n of H)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lmloggins10 View Post
                      One more week.... Third time at the "H". My dad will be here for his first time, and he is very excited. Good luck everybody!
                      Don’t let Matt lay up because it’s raining. Y’all need anything hit me up I’m not too far from hag

Comment

Looks like I'll be in a pop up Friday and Saturday if it's raining like they say.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                          Looks like I'll be in a pop up Friday and Saturday if it's raining like they say.
                          I was just thinking the same thing.

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Might get a little wet, but thanks to someone I have a treestand umbrella. Got the truck semi loaded to head up Wednesday. Good luck to all and safe travels.

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

^^ hope that umbrella helps

Comment

Good luck

One year I rode a tree for most of the day, wind was howling. Luckily no rain with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X