• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Jacob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Public View Post
      Yeah, it’s another new magical tree. First sit, actually standing in it was miserable. Ankles and lower legs are hurting after this morning.

I slung one at an immature Nilgai at 60yds on the way in this evening, missed again![emoji1787] I need to shoot this bow and see if it’s all me. Probably is, but need to check.

Think it’s your head from all the drama getting here. Tomorrow will be better. Sounds like an exciting spot.

Comment

Originally posted by jbw899 View Post

I shot a doe this morning. Saw a small rattlesnake on the trail walking out so be on the lookout.

Way to go bud. Congrats on fine trophy

Comment

Originally posted by TXOUTLAW View Post
          Do nilgai make scrapes too?
          About 10’ across
          I don’t think they make scrapes. I’ve seen some places where it looks like they were pawing the ground like that. I thought they might be looking for salt/minerals.

Comment

Originally posted by TXOUTLAW View Post
            Think it’s your head from all the drama getting here. Tomorrow will be better. Sounds like an exciting spot.

It was an ordeal but man it could have been way worse. Disastrous and catastrophic possibly. Could have totaled the boat, hit someone else, hit my truck, etc. I’m not the slightest bit mad, I’m fortunate it happened the way it did. The good lord was looking out for me and keeping us safe and able to make this trip.

Comment

Originally posted by jbw899 View Post
              I don’t think they make scrapes. I’ve seen some places where it looks like they were pawing the ground like that. I thought they might be looking for salt/minerals.

Thought that too. Two areas here 40 yds apart like that. Thanks

Comment

It was an ordeal but man it could have been way worse. Disastrous and catastrophic possibly. Could have totaled the boat, hit someone else, hit my truck, etc. I’m not the slightest bit mad, I’m fortunate it happened the way it did. The good lord was looking out for me and keeping us safe and able to make this trip.

You got that right

Comment

ATeam needs some chalk!

Comment

ATeam needs some chalk!

Pics or it didn’t happen…

Kidding congrats.

Comment

A Team on the board! Little 8 that came right in on me. Was looking up at me in the tripod and put one under his chin. Easy drag out!

Comment

Nice fat doe! Sounds like lots of action, somebody's gonna score big tomorrow.
                        Edit: Posted at the same time, congrats on the buck!

Comment

Congratulations ATeam, nice start.

You guys planning on hunting tomorrow? Weather is suppose to turn for the worst according to the news

Comment

Whatchu looking at Willis!?
                            Up till 515pm, this guy is all I saw all day.
                            516, a very large bull and two younger guys roll in on me 120deg to my right. 17 yards and I couldn't get turned around.
                            Back at it tomorrow.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice buck zins

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
                                Congratulations ATeam, nice start.

You guys planning on hunting tomorrow? Weather is suppose to turn for the worst according to the news
                                Yessir. Plan is to give it hell no matter the conditions. Hopefully other hunters decide to keep their panties dry

New guy in our group stalked on a big cow. Took a shot @43 and missed. Peep somehow got twisted bad causing him to panic. First draw hunt and first time to draw down on an animal. Why not have it on a cow at LANWR

4 shots today from A-teal but only one kill.
                                Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 12-16-2022, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X