Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iansumrall View Post
    Looks like a magnus

I thought that at first but I’m pretty sure it’s a Solid. Kinda surprising!

Inquiring minds wanna know [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      That tow rig doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies. :/
      agreed

Comment

Blues and bucks seen today.

Oh, and I almost stepped on a 6ft rattle snake.

Comment

Put in 8 miles today nothing spectacular found but did see a nice buck and bull myself. Hard at it tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
            Blues and bucks seen today.

Oh, and I almost stepped on a 6ft rattle snake.
            Dang it, just not what I wanted to hear.

Comment

I envy you guys that can put that many miles in. I physically, simply can not do it. I find a spot and sit. right wrong or otherwise. It is what I can do. Guys, good luck tomorrow. hunt hard and watch the dang rattle bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by TXOUTLAW View Post
                Pretty much but the first nilgai that walks out in front of you gets under your skin so bad none of that matters anymore
                LOL, I sure you are right. Looking forward to the hunt, not the scratching. I'm sure it will be an experience, one way or another. Going with guys I used to work with in CID so it should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                  agreed

I tried to post a photo of me following, it won’t load.

It was nerve wrecking for me.

Got the boat to Bayside Marine and they jumped on it immediately, knocked it out in 1.5hrs. Costly.
                  But it is what it is, part of owning a boat….and boat trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

glad that it got taken care of. That flat bed picture was a little uneasy to see. Glad also, you discovered in parking area of gas station insteat of 70 MPH down the highway in BFE.

Comment

Well here comes a long few hours of sleep! My brain won’t shut down with all this anticipation

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                        Well here comes a long few hours of sleep! My brain won’t shut down with all this anticipation
                        an ambien will take care of that

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                          Good luck with that. Pretty much any trip I go on I won't sleep the first two nights really at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                            an ambien will take care of that
                            Unfortunately from me those don’t work. I have bad insomnia and usually don’t go to sleep until midnight-1am every night. I have tried several sleep aids over the years and nothing will do it. I can drink one ice cold beer and it will help but I can never stop at one. 10-12 surely put me out though
                            Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            Good luck with that. Pretty much any trip I go on I won't sleep the first two nights really at all.
                            Same. I’m sure after packing out my bull tomorrow, I’ll be tired enough to go to sleep kinda early

Comment

Dang, Never thought ambien wouldn't help. I'll leave it at that.
                              Good luck down there. Maybe you'll be wore out from draggin critters you'll sleep good...course that goes with the celibritory 12 pack

Comment

Good luck in the morning boys. Work kept us a step behind but we’ll head down there first thing and join the party tomorrow afternoon. Leave one or two for us will ya

Comment

Working...
                                X