• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this guy while scouting today.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Will a nilgai bull hind quarter fit in a 150 quart cooler?

Comment

Anybody find any critters other than that gator today?

Comment

Was it anybody in this group that set up their pop up in the middle of the road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by saggybows12 View Post
              Was it anybody in this group that set up their pop up in the middle of the road?

I guess this is a gun hunt? A couple years ago, I went on a gun hunt down there and saw 4 pop ups ON THE ROAD where folks travel. I notified the staff about it and they said, there are NO rules against it. That is just crazy. This was the northern part of 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                I guess this is a gun hunt? A couple years ago, I went on a gun hunt down there and saw 4 pop ups ON THE ROAD where folks travel. I notified the staff about it and they said, there are NO rules against it. That is just crazy. This was the northern part of 8.
                There was on just off the three tanks rd one day. reading through the old threads, it's pretty common and some guys say they have killed animals walking down the rds from time to time. Not my kind of hunting, but to each their own

Comment

Originally posted by saggybows12 View Post

Maybe someones flew off?? What area is it in? Or was it actually set up well and all? Hope its not mine that flew off lol

Comment

If it’s where they want to hunt what’s the matter?

Comment

Hey animals are lazy too. They'll walk the easy path, and its just a plus if you get to pack out close to the road!

Comment

All setup and just waiting on daylight. Good luck to all the hunters today, it's going to be a hot one!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to all you hunters.

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rounder View Post
                            Will a nilgai bull hind quarter fit in a 150 quart cooler?
                            I would say so. You can probably get both in there if you bone out the meat. My Sambar bull fit in a 150 and 70qt boned out last year.

Comment

Good luck everybody. Shoot ‘‘em straight

Comment

I was asking more so just to inform I May walk by it to get to the other side. But doesn’t matter this morning anyways. Chicken pad Thai Mountain House has been coming up since 11 last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X