Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JD81 View Post

Well ****, 10 years and I’ve only been drawn once
    I, and many others, have never drawn. Doesn't, and never will, make any sense to me. I didn't get waterfowl either. That's a first come, first serve permit. I submitted mine via email before noon, on the first day. I guess 500 folks were on top of things more than I was? Hmm

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post

I, and many others, have never drawn. Doesn't, and never will, make any sense to me. I didn't get waterfowl either. That's a first come, first serve permit. I submitted mine via email before noon, on the first day. I guess 500 folks were on top of things more than I was? Hmm
      I wish someone from the office would shed some light on how they draw, I wish it was a live draw in person also requiring proof of license and education to get it in your hands.

Comment

The fact that no one has said they were drawn yet one here makes me think that they haven't sent out notifications yet. Just a thought.

Comment

I've already told my hunting buddies that I was drawn, and that I received the last call, email, and permit!! Best of luck to everyone that is waiting!

Comment

Originally posted by TX-781187 View Post
            The fact that no one has said they were drawn yet one here makes me think that they haven't sent out notifications yet. Just a thought.
            Hope they haven't yet. There area a couple folks on here that seem to draw every year or at least every other. I've never drawn out there, last time I hunted there was the last year it was a first come first serve permit and you have to bake in the sun to get your tag

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post

Hope they haven't yet. There area a couple folks on here that seem to draw every year or at least every other. I've never drawn out there, last time I hunted there was the last year it was a first come first serve permit and you have to bake in the sun to get your tag
              That’s a bummer. It looks like I’ll just be carrying the pack for my 12yr old son while he tries to get one out there this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JD81 View Post

That’s a bummer. It looks like I’ll just be carrying the pack for my 12yr old son while he tries to get one out there this year.
                so did they already notify you you drew?

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post

so did they already notify you you drew?
                  Nope I haven’t heard a thing, but 16 and under can hunt without a permit, just have to fill out the youth waiver. So I’ll accompany him while he hunts.

Comment

Someone just tag USACE Grapevine and ask them already.

I would, but I don’t know how without the use of Tapatalk.

They are reading this.

So what’s the status on drawn applicants USACE Grapevine?

Comment

Originally posted by Double-AA View Post
                      I've already told my hunting buddies that I was drawn, and that I received the last call, email, and permit!! Best of luck to everyone that is waiting!
                      Brother you must be living right! 3 consecutive years drawn?

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post

Brother you must be living right! 3 consecutive years drawn?

Congrats!
                        Faith, Family and Hunting! Everyone I've ever met on public land is living and believing the same! Just being from a State and Country where we're still allowed to pursue our passion for wildlife is a privilege and honor. We're all in the same draw and our chances are slim, but I'm thankful, if and when my number/name/email is pulled. Never give up on any property that we still have access to, not just GV. Blessings to all that are holding out for that call!

Last edited by Double-AA; 08-25-2023, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Hunters: We should begin to let draw winners know the 2nd week of September who was drawn this year. As of today, no deer hunters have been notified. We have been processing the waterfowl permits only at this point. So again, 2nd week of September we will start to notify the deer hunters who won.

Comment

Originally posted by Grapevine USACE View Post
                            Hunters: We should begin to let draw winners know the 2nd week of September who was drawn this year. As of today, no deer hunters have been notified. We have been processing the waterfowl permits only at this point. So again, 2nd week of September we will start to notify the deer hunters who won.
                            Thank you for the update.

Comment

Thats a tad late for folks to try to plan scouting trips and vacation.

Comment

Well looky there!

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
                                X