Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Grapevine Hunting 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
    Good way for them to blacklist you next year [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    They will just have you pay a small fine for your gear. Just like getting a ticket. I've never had to do it. But know people that have.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Well. We can thank Joe F Biden for this crap. This is off of 35 section between 377. You guys have to deal with this crap this season. These illegals walking around while yall hunt. Machetes and clubs in hand. It's not like anyone will do anything about it I'm sure so you guys may wanna consider packing a little something extra. Our country is F ed. Get out and Vote this week please.

I've got 2 other guys with machetes and 1 with an axe on cam so far. The Vine is becoming trash. It's a shame.

Comment

Good way for them to blacklist you next year [emoji849]

I went up to the office and got mine. Austin was kind enough not to cite me, which I appreciate. Hopefully I don't get blacklisted; sounded like he had lots of cams up there...

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
          I've got 2 other guys with machetes and 1 with an axe on cam so far. The Vine is becoming trash. It's a shame.
          Our entire County is becoming trash. People need to vote this crudd out of office and now.

Comment

That’s just public land. They can walk around with clubs, machetes, boom boxes, or neon lights. How does voting change that? Only thing they’ll do is close it down, tax you to take care of it, then charge you to use it

Comment

Seriously, what are these folks doing in the woods with clubs and machetes? Collecting firewood?

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post

Comment

MS-13 gotta grow row in the bottom?

Comment

...You guys have to deal with this crap this season. These illegals walking around while yall hunt. Machetes and clubs in hand...
                  They are clubbing armadillos - no lie.

I got pics of a similar crew last year.

They had the same gear but were each toting a dead armadillo.

Last edited by LukeDuke; 10-26-2022, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                    They are clubbing armadillos - no lie.

I got pics of a similar crew last year.

They had the same gear but were each toting a dead armadillo.

Oh wow! I wouldn't have guessed that but makes sense!

Comment

Y'all have never had armadillo tacos?!?!

You're missing out!

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
                        Y'all have never had armadillo tacos?!?!

You're missing out!
                        No but I'd try it!

Comment

Anyone getting out this weekend?

I bet it's going to be a good weekend with the front coming thru. Was planning to try to cross a low spot in Denton creek, but with the rain we already got plus the rain forecasted I'm not sure I'll be able to cross it.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                            Anyone getting out this weekend?

I bet it's going to be a good weekend with the front coming thru. Was planning to try to cross a low spot in Denton creek, but with the rain we already got plus the rain forecasted I'm not sure I'll be able to cross it.

I sat this morning, saw 2 deer about 45 yards in the thick stuff. They traveled down a scrape line so likely bucks but I couldn't tell what they were. I was setup on the end of the scrape line one direction, they ended up going the other direction. I threw a few quiet grunts and they didn't like it; bounded off.

I'll be out tomorrow morning and hopefully Sunday as well.

Comment

3 doe 2 small bucks 1 unidentified not a bad morning sit in the rain. As soon as the rain let up they were moving. All just out of range.

Comment

She gave me a 5 yard shot and Biggie didn't follow! I let her walk...

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X