X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
    You have done this before? Seems odd.
    Yeah,
    a couple years ago I had put in for a hunt and then later on started researching it and it turned out that literally everyone talked about it being a terrible hunt. Then I looked at the previous years statistics and it supported what I was reading. It also happened to be one of the statistically easier hunts to draw in the category.

I made the decision that if I could I would try to cancel the application. Probably should research better before I apply but it is what it is.

Comment

If your luck is like mine has been for the last 12 years with the TPWD draws hunts, you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
        If your luck is like mine has been for the last 12 years with the TPWD draws hunts, you have nothing to worry about.
        I hear that. Lol.

I am very confident it won't draw but I'm still going to try to call tomorrow to cancel.

Comment

I emailed and withdrew from one I couldn’t make to save my points. They will do it, just give the App # from the left column on the check status page. They did it no problem for me.

Comment

Well, turns out emailing worked. I actually emailed in the middle of the night (I work shift work) and this morning I checked and they withdrew the application! Rock on! Updating so others know if a situation arises. The email address I emailed is hunt@tpwd.texas.gov

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

hunt@tpwd.texas.gov

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad it worked out for you.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X