No announcement yet.

Official 2022-2023 LAKE WHITNEY & AQUILLA Hunting & Fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw two button bucks yesterday so they got a pass. My dad got busted by a big doe this evening. We will give it one more go friday

Comment

Well the last hunt of thw year for me was good. Had three doe come in this evening and I was able to get a shot on the largest one. Another good year at whitney for me. Two deer and one pig. Good luck to the rest of you on the remainder of the season.

Comment

Congrats Justin.

Comment

Congrats, Justin

Comment

Thanks fellas

Comment

Congrats Justin. I was hoping to get out a couple times this last week but I caught the lung crud and had to stay home. Tried to go shoot my bow today and could only manage a few shots before I got winded. Guess I'm not well yet.

Comment

Get you some rest JD!

Comment

Wish you all have a Happy And Blessed New Year!

Comment

The same to you and your family, Sam. And to everyone else as well!

Comment

Happy new year guys and gals.

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone. Hope it’s a good one

Comment

HNY homies!

Comment

Happy new year everyone!

Anyone going to still be out the next 2 weeks looking for some meat? I didn't see anyone out yesterday.

Comment

Any good honest hunters out at the Steiner Ranch area? Have been hunting Public Land with Pepper now for a year and over all I love it. But have recently had some issues! Message me

Comment

PSE Crossbow

Anyone out there had trouble with a PSE crossbow? I have a PSE Fang HD that i have had nothing but trouble with! Just curious if anyone else has had issue or if its just my bad luck? The right limb has busted twice after being cocked between an hour and an hour and a half, just when i thought we finally got that fixed, the very next hunt the string snapped! I just got this bow in May and have shot it maybe 20 time lol... I dont get it!

Comment

Working...
                                X