• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We drew Laguna on 2nd draw!

Be out there in January!

Comment

Drew Laguna on the second draw! Great way to start the week

Comment

Nice guys! Jealous. I had some hope that I would snag one too seeing the number of tags available from this thread. Oh well, maybe next year.

Comment

Second draw LANWR, 11-15 Nov

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunts for 9/15:

E-Postcard Multi-Species
            E-Postcard Quail
            E-Postcard Youth Archery Deer
            E-Postcard Youth Deer
            Gun Deer - Antlerless/Spike
            Gun Deer - Either Sex
            Gun Deer – Management
            National Refuge General Deer
            USFS Antlerless Deer Permit – Adult
            USFS Antlerless Deer Permit – Youth
            Youth Only Gun Deer - Antlerless/Spike
            Youth Only Gun Deer – Management
            Youth Only Javelina

Good luck!

Comment

Drew Laguna on the 2nd draw. Same time frame as James daughtrey wma. Laguna is probably getting scratched.

Comment

….and nada

Comment

I drew Muleshoe NWR archery. I think this is their first year for drawings

Comment

Originally posted by Tykam View Post
                    I drew Muleshoe NWR archery. I think this is their first year for drawings

Congrats! Looked like it was an extended hunt period. Prior scouting may be beneficial for opening day of the hunt. Interested in how it goes for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well struck out on hagerman all I have left to hope for for my boy and I is gus engling and lake mineral wells. Can't win for lose.

Comment

Originally posted by jaredmartin View Post
                        I was feeling little bad for my kid, she aged out with plenty of points sitting there. I just received an email, she won a second draw. That is our first ever second draw win. I guess it is real.
                        That is wonderful news! Congrats to your kiddo! Hope she bags a trophy!!! What property if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Between my kids, myself and buddies/myself, we've got something like 35ish hunts in this next draw! Pretty excited for this next round. I've got 6 LP's in the Gun Categories, not expecting anything there! Really pulling for my kids to draw either A/S or a Gun MGMT Permit!!!

Comment

Youth 2nd Draw

Originally posted by Yakinthebox View Post
                            That is wonderful news! Congrats to your kiddo! Hope she bags a trophy!!! What property if you don't mind me asking?
                            No issue, She pulled Colorado Bend SP, Youth either sex. Searched old threads, lots of good deer harvested from there.

Comment

Originally posted by jaredmartin View Post
                              No issue, She pulled Colorado Bend SP, Youth either sex. Searched old threads, lots of good deer harvested from there.
                              my son won that hunt on a second draw several years ago. It was a fun hunt and that place has special meaning for my family (my actually was on the deer lease there in the late 1950's).

Comment

Wohoo. Got second draw on LRVG Teniente 11/17-21. First time with a second draw and first time on a NWR.

Comment

Working...
                                X