Texas Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
    I laid awake last night deciding if I needed to hurry and buy a APH permit last night so I could last minute apply for the JD e-postcard archery hunt. I really wanted to but ultimately I had to reason with myself and held off. Don’t think my schedule was gonna allow that one this year.
    Don't sweat it. I'll send you pics so you'll know what it would've been like.

Comment

I pulled the trigger on an APH because I like reading not selected as many times as possible!

Comment

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
        I though about it yesterday all day but decided to hold off as well.

But I do have applications in 4 categories today to here's to heartbreak!
        I really only have one other e-postcard hunt I would like to apply for and can actually make happen with my schedule. Trying to decide if I want to burn the $48 for one chance. There’s several late season ones I wanted to try for but they’re also gonna cause scheduling conflicts.

If I didn’t have a lease it would be a no brainer. I’d be all in on everything

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
          Don't sweat it. I'll send you pics so you'll know what it would've been like.
          I hope you do. These extended e-post card hunts are really interesting to me. Maybe it’ll make me commit next year.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
            I hope you do. These extended e-post card hunts are really interesting to me. Maybe it’ll make me commit next year.
            Me too. First year to apply. Was planning to get stamp anyways cause my son is wanting to go duck hunt Choke. I had not realized these hunts are free to apply once you've bought your $48 stamp. As many as I applied for, I would have spent the $48 anyways on $3 a pop apps.

Comment

Well, here's to a day of being unproductive until TWPD decides go over to the shed and push the red button.

Comment

They are waiting on approval letter from the usps and it’s behind a TxDOT pilot car currently

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                  They are waiting on approval letter from the usps and it’s behind a TxDOT pilot car currently
                  Lmao!

Comment

I sure am glad I’m only in for one today. And it’s not even one that I’m overly concerned about.

Maybe I’ll actually be productive today.
                    Fingers crossed for the rest of you though. Good luck

Comment

Heck, they already started, 'pending 2nd draw' on e-postcard archery deer for me

Comment

Just got drawn for Richland Creek Trinity Unit 10/14-10/23. It's a tough hunt but one of my favorite places. I just like sitting in a tree watching hogs and water moccasins all day lol.

Got drawn there 2 years ago but had to leave after 1 day due to family issues. Also got to hunt on the first hunt on standby last year but it was ridiculously hot and nobody got anything as far as I know.

Comment

More pending 2nd for me. Hunt I wanted the most

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                            Heck, they already started, 'pending 2nd draw' on e-postcard archery deer for me

Same here. At least they’re on time [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I won squirrel, yay....

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
                                Just got drawn for Richland Creek Trinity Unit 10/14-10/23. It's a tough hunt but one of my favorite places. I just like sitting in a tree watching hogs and water moccasins all day lol.

Got drawn there 2 years ago but had to leave after 1 day due to family issues. Also got to hunt on the first hunt on standby last year but it was ridiculously hot and nobody got anything as far as I know.
                                One I hoped for. I’d take it over a guarantee back to back hagerman draw

Comment

Working...
                                X