E-Postcard Dove
        E-Postcard Teal
        National Refuge Archery Deer
        National Refuge Upland Game
        Private Lands - Antlerless/Spike
        Private Lands - Either Sex
        Youth Only Gun Deer - Either Sex

Good luck
        Can't wait! My people are in on NWR Archery, E post- Teal, private lands either and youth either! Really pulling for my kiddos! I think they're going to hit this year!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty sure I have the maximum number of points for Private Lands Either Sex (17), hoping this is the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
            Pretty sure I have the maximum number of points for Private Lands Either Sex (17), hoping this is the year.
            I have been putting in every year since they came out and I am sitting at 13 or 14. Was there a time in the beginning where you applied to them differently?

Comment

Here is my and my boys success story. Prayerfully we can luck out on one of the last 3 draws.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                I have been putting in every year since they came out and I am sitting at 13 or 14. Was there a time in the beginning where you applied to them differently?
                I don't think so, I just put in every year. Don't remember back that far, but they may have offered that category, then skipped a few years, and then brought it back. Like I say, I don't remember so just guessing, but I'm at 17.

Comment

Well, I struck out on Enchanted Rock again.

Comment

Not drawn for any antelope hunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

When (Date) do they draw for gun hunts?

Comment

Question about the points for the youth hunts. If I apply for youth hunts with my nieces, do I get a point? And then when my kid is eligible would it combine my points with his as our group points?

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                          Question about the points for the youth hunts. If I apply for youth hunts with my nieces, do I get a point? And then when my kid is eligible would it combine my points with his as our group points?
                          adults do not get a point for youth hunts.

when you add people to a ticket, they just take the average of everyone on the ticket. if your niece had 5 points and your new kid only has 1, they will have 3 draws for that ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post
                            When (Date) do they draw for gun hunts?
                            Deadline to apply is Sept. 15, they will draw on Sept 16.

Comment

I have old youth hunt points still sitting in the bank. Pity they go
                              To waste down the road when I will try to put my daughter in.

Comment

I think I am more excited about my son drawing a hunt than me. Chances are still slim this year. He has 3-4 points in the categories, but we put in for the choice places. Here's to hoping tomorrow.... yet he is only 11 so we still have some years if it isn't this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X