X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Draw Hunts

2nd Draws happened, any TBHers hit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mr. Public; 08-27-2022, 08:52 AM.

Comment

nope, i didnt get drawn for the second draw either. Still have those application received as well. when do those draw?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Public View Post
        https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChhtM...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2nd Draws happened, any TBHers hit?

Not I.

Comment

I didn't get drawn for the second draw of the second draw which is what you're asking about. Didn't get drawn for the first draw, or the second draw of the first draw. And didn't put in for the second draw. So I won't get drawn of the second draw of the second draw, which is what you're asking about. I'ma wait-n on the next three draws, not counting the second draws of those three draws. And then there's another draw I'll be waiting on after those draws, and probably the second draw on those draws, knowing my luck.
          Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-27-2022, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            I didn't get drawn for the second draw of the second draw which is what you're asking about. Didn't get drawn for the first draw, or the second draw of the first draw. And didn't put in for the second draw. So I won't get drawn of the second draw of the second draw, which is what you're asking about. I'ma wait-n on the next three draws, not counting the second draws of those three draws.

Correctamundo, I know some people hit on this past 2nd draw on some quality hunts

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              nope, i didnt get drawn for the second draw either. Still have those application received as well. when do those draw?
              Usually the day after the deadline for that category. Should be drawings the 2nd and 16th of each month until November 2nd.

Comment

First time drawn, long time buyer. Anyone else get the private lands dove email? It's generic and basically gives you the date and a pdf map. Was able to google it and figured out how to get there. Do I just assume it'd be like a paid dove hunt and you show up with your permit before light?

Comment

Yet another year of no draw for my boy and I out of 5 different locations. Still have 3 more I'm waiting for so fingers crossed

Comment

Nothing here. Got 2 kiddos down in the next draw though for the youth either sex. 6 different hunt's there. Then I've got a few drawing on this next draw as well. I don't feel real hopeful for me but I'm really hoping my kids pull a permit! There in a few pretty high odds draws so I think this could be the year!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Zip for Archery. I guess my Chaparrel luck finally wore out.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                        Zip for Archery. I guess my Chaparrel luck finally wore out.
                        Twice in row was great. I was rooting for a redo on last year's hunt!

Comment

When do they do the draw for hagerman?

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                            When do they do the draw for hagerman?

ooohhhmmm, we're not supposed to say that word

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              ooohhhmmm, we're not supposed to say that word

Why not? It’s not what it used to be lol. Even if I draw I may or may not hunt it. I just want to know [emoji23]

Comment

The hag, n man, both passed from covid. rip hag n man rip

Comment

Working...
                                X