No announcement yet.

Texas Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had my wife and two boys in he draw for Guadalupe and no luck. Hoping for second draw for the boys. I think they would have a blast getting a gator!

Comment

How does the pending 2nd draw work?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        How does the pending 2nd draw work?
        If someone doesn't pay for a permit they redraw for it.

Comment

Haven’t applied to gator in a few years. Last drew when canceled by Harvey. 7 points this year and struck out. Maybe next year. I’ll get drawn again for it one of these years. Congrats to those drawn and good luck.

Comment

Congrats! Also curious how many LP's you lucky hunters all had!

Comment

No dice on da gator with 5 points.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                Congrats! How many points did your boys have?
                Thanks, they each had 2.

I wasn't really looking to win this year, next year would have been much easier without 6th grade football on Saturdays. Not sure we'll be able to swing it unless we have a bye that weekend since I'm a Coach as well.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                  If someone doesn't pay for a permit they redraw for it.
                  Thanks. We put in for a private land dove hunt, so no dice for us.

Comment

We drew with 6 points

Comment

congrats to you boys that drew.
                      I've got 8 gator points no luck.
                      My boys are sitting on 7, hopefully they draw before they age out in 2 years.

Comment

No gator for us with 7 points and 8 points on different apps. Probably wouldn't be the best year for it anyway. I'm really really hoping this is our year with archery deer, those are the ones I'm really craving and we've all got 8 points in that category.

Comment

Swing and miss on gator for my son. Pending second draw. He told me yesterday that he does plans on drawing a really cool hunt this year. Fingers crossed.

I didn't apply my son or myself for any gator hunts in the adult category but I guess I should have. Next year I might.

Comment

Dre’s James daughtery WMA alligator!!!! Anybody here draw or been drawn in the past? Would appreciate any pointers or info needed

Comment

Pending second drawn onthe big lizard

Comment

My son and I won a Private Lands dove hunt. Good start to the drawing season.

Comment

Working...
                                X