No announcement yet.

SHNF hunting 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll hit you two up when I get back home around the end of next month, may be doing an audible though I'm in the running for a job out by Brookeland so may end up hunting Angelina instead

Comment

I'm pretty new to bowhunting, never hunted Sam so if youre in need of scouting buddy hit me up. I'm in Houston but I work remote with a flex schedule. Plan to SHNF and maybe Crockett 22-23 all October. Just put in for my archery draw hunts today, fingers crossed.

Comment

I hunt the East side primarily but will probably be poking around the lake some this year. Good luck everybody!

Comment

Camera been slow this year. Not much activity...time to throw down corn lol.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pelochas View Post
            Camera been slow this year. Not much activity...time to throw down corn lol.
            Monster SHNF buck

Comment

Where is the 22-23 season tread? It has been a few years since hunting th Sam but I am back this year. Any of the old timers going to be at the primitive camp Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
                Where is the 22-23 season tread? It has been a few years since hunting th Sam but I am back this year. Any of the old timers going to be at the primitive camp Friday.
                please make a new thread

Comment

Working...
                X