Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Drawn for Rita Blanca Pronghorn!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome and thanks for taking the time to write that up. One year I might be so lucky and maybe another 10yrs to get drawn if point creep doesn’t hurt me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations on the speed goat success. They sure are fun to hunt. Killing a Texas pronghorn is a bucket list animal and hope to have some of your same luck in the draw one day. 14 points and counting...

Comment

Very nice. I'm at 22 points, so hopefully soon.

Comment

Nice bucks. I lived in that area for 5 years and shot 6 pronghorn. 3 in Texas and 3 in New Mexico. Person I knew lived in Texline and gave me free tags for those hunts. Didnt realize how special they were till I moved out of the panhandle.

Comment

great recap, congrats to all you guys

Comment

Congrats to all 3 of you

Great write up

Comment

Nice bucks! Congratulations and thanks for the write up. Only at 18 points but maybe I'll make it before I'm too old to do it.

Comment

Really awesome that you guys drew and were successful. Awesome write up.

One of these days I'm hoping to draw the same hunt!!! (I'm jealous)

Comment

Working...
                  X