• Show
Clear All

Well that give me hope on seeing the ones i missed out on last weekend

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Smacker View Post
      I swear I've seen the same little bucks and does 4 or 5 times now

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
      Was that you and your brother at the 7-11 this morning gassing up after morning hunt?
      I went out with my son and dad early this morning, got set up on a very heavy traveled pinch point. Didnt see anything today.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
        Was that you and your brother at the 7-11 this morning gassing up after morning hunt?

I went out with my son and dad early this morning, got set up on a very heavy traveled pinch point. Didnt see anything today.
        No sir, not me. That's awesome yall three are able to hunt together. Better luck next time.

I'm starting to think the big boys went nocturnal or back into the thickets.

Comment

Or maybe @Larry done got em all

Comment

Or maybe @Larry done got em all

I tagged a Denton Co buck last night, but it wasn’t on the public land. I’ll shift my focus now to Clay and Montague County leases.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
              I tagged a Denton Co buck last night, but it wasn’t on the public land. I’ll shift my focus now to Clay and Montague County leases.
              Congrats on that! You ever add your bucks to texasbuckregistry? I saw another denton co bruiser posted the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                I am guessing I saw you out there. Not to often I see 3 people walk by together. Y’all walked in after it was light? Folks I saw came by little after 7.

Comment

On my way in this morning, got pulled over in flower mound for having a blue license plate light. Bought the car like that back in 2016 or 2017. Never been pulled over for it. The officer was really nice about asked where i was going hunting and let me go with a warning. I get here and making good time to get to the spot I want to hunt. Will that couple minutes or so put me behind. The buck Id love to take home start walking in front of the spot. Im a good 30 or yards behind and not in a good spot to even catch up for a shot. So I tried to mouth bleat. He didnt care about me one bit. Not even an ear twitch. He was following a doe. So that might had something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Therooster240g View Post
                    On my way in this morning, got pulled over in flower mound for having a blue license plate light. Bought the car like that back in 2016 or 2017. Never been pulled over for it. The officer was really nice about asked where i was going hunting and let me go with a warning. I get here and making good time to get to the spot I want to hunt. Will that couple minutes or so put me behind. The buck Id love to take home start walking in front of the spot. Im a good 30 or yards behind and not in a good spot to even catch up for a shot. So I tried to mouth bleat. He didnt care about me one bit. Not even an ear twitch. He was following a doe. So that might had something to do with it.

That worse than getting a ticket man!

Comment

Hoping to get caught up on work today and be able to hunt tomorrow. I was getting surrounded by hunters in my spot and decided to scout another location, gonna give it a try.

Comment

Shot a pig right at first light, still waiting for it to die . Had a does come in 40 yard and a buck at 30. Pretty sure i hot a second pig but my shot was short and skipped into it to. Found no blood or my arrow.

Comment

Headed out in the morning. Fair warning, I'm going to be walking/stalking for pigs. Hoping to not blow anyone's spot.[emoji1696] If I do, don't shoot me!

The alternative was to hit Caddo with a rifle, but that place will be packed this weekend! I'll do that next weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy3-17 View Post
                            Headed out in the morning. Fair warning, I'm going to be walking/stalking for pigs. Hoping to not blow anyone's spot.[emoji1696] If I do, don't shoot me!

The alternative was to hit Caddo with a rifle, but that place will be packed this weekend! I'll do that next weekend!

If you are going for pigs and walking. Can you at least tell us where you are going?

Comment

If you are going for pigs and walking. Can you at least tell us where you are going?

Fair enough. West side of 377.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X