Laguna Atascosa 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ppeeks59 View Post
    simply cannot figure out how to post a photo from imgur here.

Screenshot and post from phone album?

Comment

My cart started out as a kiddee cart, young parents pull their kids on behind the bike.

I stripped it down to the frame and added a piece of ply wood and a couple side rails & tie downs. Works great.

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
        Speaking of carts, what type is everyone using? The Google shows a range of hunting type carts and obviously I like the $400+ one:
        I'm using this one but paid alot less for it four years ago.
        Weight: 25lbs Construction: Aluminum Alloy 6061 Weight / Carrying Capacity: 300lbs *when using as a hand cart. Max 70Lb load when hooked up to a bike. For use with: All Rambo Bikes except R350JR, R350JR G3, The Rooster NOTE: R150 G2 Extra Large Luggage rack is required to allow installation and proper use of this acces

Comment

Thanks, sir! These look good... I wonder how they ride being an airless tire. Though I would take a rougher ride over constant inner tube changes any day!
          Check out youtube. There are some videos about them on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
            I'm using this one but paid alot less for it four years ago.
            https://www.rambobikes.com/electric-...180-bike-cart/
            What attachment does that use? Handle looks just like my Hawk crawler, winder ig I could just buy the attachment.

Comment

I'll see if I can post a picture of mine tomorrow. It is pretty basic home made.

Comment

I use the middle brace from a ladder stand to hook a regular cart to bike, it is very simple and easy. Pin the brace to second rung on the cart and it is held up. Then clip it under the seat

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
                  I use the middle brace from a ladder stand to hook a regular cart to bike, it is very simple and easy. Pin the brace to second rung on the cart and it is held up. Then clip it under the seat

Do you mind taking some pictures of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                    I looked at the 20" tubes for my cart...my luck, they out. Oh well, I'll bring spares.
                    Amazon looks to have both StopAFlat 20" sizes (1.75" & 2.125") in stock.

Comment

I'll see if I can post a picture of mine tomorrow. It is pretty basic home made.
                      Yeah, pics would be great! All of the "kid carts" I see are specifying a 100 lb limit....

Comment

Does anyone know if there will be a in person orientation for the Nov archery hunts, if so when will they tell us? Just trying to figure out when I need to be down there by.

Comment

I think the orientation is watching a video that i can't seem to find in the email they sent me.

Comment

Yeah, pics would be great! All of the "kid carts" I see are specifying a 100 lb limit....
                            yep, I think that is about the max i did. My friend shot a big bull last year at the rifle hunt and I hauled it out in 2 trips. May have been a bit more than 100#. I have regualr spoked whels and not the plastic ones.

Comment

Speaking of carts, what type is everyone using? The Google shows a range of hunting type carts and obviously I like the $400+ one:

Dont spend that much I have a Sherpa and love mine. Heres the link.

Comment

I think the orientation is watching a video that i can't seem to find in the email they sent me.
                                I did find last years video on youtube and watched it. Just curious if they require an in person check in before the hunt starts.

Comment

Working...
                                X