Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
      This is his post from FB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a GREAT bull!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
        Getting some pucker factor lightning out here. Really hoping this front moves through quick!
        Push into it![emoji869]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
          This is his post from FB

That not my buddy

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
            Love the smile on that black beauty, very photogenic
            I have been noticing that with nilgai. I have looked at quite a few pictures of nilgai lately, noticed numerous of them look like they are alive and smiling. They don't have the dead deer, jaw hanging open and the tongue hanging out look.

Comment

Got me two hogs today...I saw 15 nilgai but its tough to put a stalk when they're out in the open. I still have two more days!
              Attached Files

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
                  Got me two hogs today...I saw 15 nilgai but its tough to put a stalk when they're out in the open. I still have two more days!

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                    Get some extra eyes in the morning. Hope you can find him
                    Got your PM about Rocksprings. Unfortunately, I don’t have enough posts to respond yet, but I’m probably going to wait until the market cools down before getting serious.

Sorry to threadjack. I’m enjoying all the Laguna Atascosa talk/pics. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post

Way to go Master, ypu getting some target practice to help out wig when you get an encounter with one of those nilgai-- looks like your in a good place and just a matter of closing the distance on one of those smiling/ photogenic blue bulls..

Comment

Well I got tired of sitting on a crap pile and decided to try to make my own luck.

Spooked a group of deer and had them run down the clear cut and into some brush. Of course of the 3, I wind up shooting the spike.

Apparently I’m that guy that goes 5 miles back to shoot spikes. At least I’m not goin home empty handed! He’ll eat good.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Looks like it’s gonna be wet tomorrow!

Comment

Well I got tired of sitting on a crap pile and decided to try to make my own luck.

Spooked a group of deer and had them run down the clear cut and into some brush. Of course of the 3, I wind up shooting the spike.

Apparently I’m that guy that goes 5 miles back to shoot spikes. At least I’m not goin home empty handed! He’ll eat good.

At least ypur not going home empty handed, good job-

Can you post a pic of that bow mount on your bike whej u have a chance

Comment

Congrats man. A kill at Laguna is still something to be proud of!!

I’m digging that camo job on the bike. Looks dang good

Comment

Working...
                                X