Laguna Atascosa 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiburon1 View Post
    I would be super surprised due to the liability aspect if they go through with that. LANWR is big in the bird watching community and the majority of those people have a less than favorable view of hunting/hunters. It would be super easy for some activists like PETA, under the guise of "we are bird watching" to come in and disrupt the harvesting of game on public land which is illegal. See Title 5 chapter 62.0125 of the Parks and Wildlife code. Plus, I believe unit 7 is still open during the hunting portion of the year to bird watchers, etc.
    Oh, I am with you. Just passing along info I got. This is from LANWR staff. One of the reasons he said of the many emails that went out for the first hunt was that they were trying to get their info lined out. I personally see it as a liability issue, especially with the rifle hunts.

Comment

[ATTACH]1074666[/ATTACH]

Comment

If I had a dollar for every time someone walked in on my hunt, stumbling around like a lost puppy dog, at prime time… I’d have enough money to go on a private land hunt and not have to deal with this.

GUYS! If you’re late to the field, sit somewhere close the the truck, or better yet, stay home. Don’t make other hunters suffer for lack of preparedness or knowledge for what you’re doing. Quit walking around busting up brush and hunting locations. Thanks, in advance, from the people that are sick of it. By the way… you probably walked past 10 good spots to get here…
        Last edited by Pnuma Dude; 12-20-2021, 04:53 PM. Reason: Spelling correction

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
          [ATTACH]1074666[/ATTACH]
          Holy shyt! You did it!

Big congrats! Long bow to BOOT!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Laguna Atascosa 2021

Man! There are some killers on this hunt. Congrats guys.

Y’all save some for me in January!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]1074666[/ATTACH]

My man !!!! Congrats on getting it down with a stick

Comment

Thanks fellas! Shot him at 17 yards yesterday morning.

I did screw up the last two days though. I gashed my hand open on one of his tines while breaking him down. Cleaned it out, wrapped it up and was fine to get him out of there, but... did enough to my string hand that I had to bail on the last two hunt days.

Comment

Originally posted by Pnuma Dude View Post
                  If I had a dollar for every time someone walked in on my hunt, stumbling around like a lost puppy dog, at prime time… I’d have enough money to go on a private land hunt and not have to deal with this.

GUYS! If you’re late to the field, sit somewhere close the the truck, or better yet, stay home. Don’t make other hunters suffer for lack of preparedness or knowledge for what you’re doing. Quit walking around busting up brush and hunting locations. Thanks, in advance, from the people that are sick of it. By the way… you probably walked past 10 good spots to get here…

LOL THAT AINT EVER GONNA CHANGE.
                  That’s been happening for many many many years. I actually liked people walking around me as it makes the animal move

Comment

[ATTACH]1074666[/ATTACH]
                    Now that is an accomplishment right there! Way to go Trumpkin.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]1074666[/ATTACH]

Heck yeah!!! Congrats!

Comment

With a recurve!!! Congrats!

Comment

[ATTACH]1074666[/ATTACH]

Now that is how you flex some muscle! Recurve LANWR buck!!!!!! Congrats man

Comment

Well I lucked out and scored a cow Nilgai to go with my buck. What an awesome birthday week. Quartering towards at 20. Hit one lung and the liver. She ran about 80 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                              Well I lucked out and scored a cow Nilgai to go with my buck. What an awesome birthday week. Quartering towards at 20. Hit one lung and the liver. She ran about 80 yards.

Dang man. You boys on on fire. Congrats yet again!

Comment

Good job

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X