No announcement yet.

Laguna Atascosa 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of game passed up several cows yesterday and this morning. If these good balls walking around aimlessly would clear out of the area there’s no doubt we will get opportunities in here.

Comment

Originally posted by chancito1 View Post
      Lots of game passed up several cows yesterday and this morning. If these good balls walking around aimlessly would clear out of the area there’s no doubt we will get opportunities in here.
      Awesome! They will clear out Sunday afternoon, but I know you already know that. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

@mgperez
        @PBUCKSHOT

Those are some mature bucks y'all got!

Welcome to the 1% [emoji1666][emoji1690][emoji122]

Comment

Very nice bucks taken for that area from what I’ve seen in years past from the LA threads

Comment

Prayers up for guys in Unit 4! We got shuttled out just in time but there are still boats and kayaks on the bank. We just got hit with some horrible horrible weather! It’s no joke! Wind blowing rain completely sideways and lightning nonstop.

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
              Prayers up for guys in Unit 4! We got shuttled out just in time but there are still boats and kayaks on the bank. We just got hit with some horrible horrible weather! It’s no joke! Wind blowing rain completely sideways and lightning nonstop.
              Oh shyt! That sounds like a bad place to be, especially in a kayak. Hope they all make it back. I know of a couple hunters that were in there and took their yaks. Not sure if they left yet.

Did you see any warden's out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Public View Post
                Oh shyt! That sounds like a bad place to be, especially in a kayak. Hope they all make it back. I know of a couple hunters that were in there and took their yaks. Not sure if they left yet.

Did you see any warden's out there?

No warden but there was at least 3 kayaks still there when I left. Another boat being held by two power poles.

Comment

I was in unit 4 yesterday. That place will be a muddy nightmare if you get caught out there. Praying for those hunters

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a deer come up behind me this morning and bust me before I knew it was there. Thirty minutes later I rattled in a nice mature buck but he winded me and left. He's my target for now and I plan on getting him.

Comment

****, that storm came out of nowhere!!! By the time a realized I was in trouble it was too late. Lighting hit so close to me that I thought it was over. Scary. Now I’m sitting in my truck with the heat on full blast trying to dry out my boots and pack.

The good news, only one other tent left in the campground!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

How much rain did y’all get down there?

Comment

Board as of 10:00am today. Don’t think anything from today is on there yet. I added a small 8 point to the tally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang that’s a lot of bucks being killed! Good luck to y’all sticking it out.

Comment

One of the craziest thunderstorms I've ever seen blew in when we were staying at Arroyo City. It went from 0 to 100 crazy fast.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                                Board as of 10:00am today. Don’t think anything from today is on there yet. I added a small 8 point to the tally.

Nice work hunters! Now that’s a solid archery hunt board [emoji123]

Comment

Working...
                                X