Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already had slime in my tube..
    Looks like I’m stuck walking
    Last edited by CityLimitSlayr; 12-03-2021, 04:14 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by Tiburon1 View Post
      I’ve shot 5 last month. I’m nilgai’d out for a while. Just antlers for me on this one.
      That’s fine, you shoot’em, I’ll clean him and bag him

Comment

Good luck y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by osochuck View Post
          Good luck y’all

Thank you sir!

Comment

[quote=Tiburon1;15971836]
            Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post

The verdict is out on that. Will report after this evenings hunt and I made it back in with no issues. But so far it seems to be working.

Good to know, i hate gettimg a flat, especially at night on the way out..

Comment

I had my local bike shop do liners and their flat stop stuff. My guy says don’t buy that junk slime from Walmart. The stuff they put in is almost like wet concrete. It’s super gritty and thick. I never got a flat when I was there. I did however catch my sidewall on a rock and pull the whole tire off the rim. That was zero fun.

Comment

I have some great video from this evening I’m going to need help posting. I have two bulls at 150 yards right now.

Comment

Hope this works.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Its beer 30 man- choot'em Tiburon, you have TBHrs there to help you clean up the mess
                    Last edited by RiverRat00; 12-03-2021, 05:40 PM.

Comment

I’m waiting for one to see his PM and text me so I can tell him where to go tomorrow. I’m giving this spot up. They never knew I was there. One of them is a stud and would make a great trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiburon1 View Post
                        I’m waiting for one to see his PM and text me so I can tell him where to go tomorrow. I’m giving this spot up. They never knew I was there. One of them is a stud and would make a great trophy.

Yeah, i bet with 5 under your belt it gets old cleaning those big animals

Comment

So this guy came in right before the first bull and put on a show. Well darn I can upload a video
                          Last edited by Tiburon1; 12-03-2021, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Got about a 2 minute video of this guy howling about 35 yards infront of me.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Saw a ton of these:
                              Attached Files

Comment

If they wanted to help the Ocelot out they’d let us shoot their competitors (yotes and bobs). I saw quite a few bobcats out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X