X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck hunters!

Comment

Originally posted by 1RutNBuc View Post
      This type of comfort might not be a good thing! HS System don't fail me now!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Man that looks comfy, almost fell asleep just looking at that! Good luck everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cdunbar35 View Post
        Congrats!!! I’d love to see how you’re attaching that game cart to your bike! I’m in Seg C and trying to figure that out just in case lol
        This is how I got my Golden Ticket out a few years ago........lol. It wasn't fancy but worked like a charm. I am in segment C also this year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20121117_123528 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	247.0 KB
ID:	24637868

Comment

Originally posted by Slow&Steady View Post
          You would think that an area that’s crisscrossed with trails and peppered with rubs would see at least a little traffic. I saw only one young buck yesterday, which passed well out of range, and today it’s been a ghost town.

Too hot. Its a ghost town everywhere.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post

I am thinking temp also. All it takes is one HOT doe to change all of that.

Comment

Anyone have pictures or a count on what has been taken this weekend so far?

Comment

Shot a doe this morning. Good shot she ran 10 yards and stopped so I instinctively shot another arrow. This time bad shot and spined her. She died by the time I got to her. No golden ticket unfortunately. I should have just let the first shot kill her, but I wasn't thinking. Oh well ill just have to shoot another!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampyMarsh View Post
                  Shot a doe this morning. Good shot she ran 10 yards and stopped so I instinctively shot another arrow. This time bad shot and spined her. She died by the time I got to her. No golden ticket unfortunately. I should have just let the first shot kill her, but I wasn't thinking. Oh well ill just have to shoot another!
                  Ouch! Main thing she is down.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Drake05 View Post
                    Anyone have pictures or a count on what has been taken this weekend so far?
                    I believe 7 doe and 3 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by MarlinMears View Post
                      Well you see...I’ve put many many milliseconds of thought into this...I’ve tried it over the seat and under the seat. I like over the seat best. While the trailer doesn’t have any “brakes” this way, it gives me new feeling in my sore ***!![emoji3] Now that I’m rested and out of breath from laughing. I’m in the home stretch to the truck. Gotta to get stuff done so I can be ready for the big boy.

LOL- that’s greatness. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post

All my cams the activity has died since thursday they were chasing does hard earlier in the week, I think it might be dead everywhere in north texas, post rut funk.

Comment

My daughter has at hunt at Colorado Bend starting on Monday. Here’s hoping that hunt goes better than this one has so far.

Comment

Tall wide 8 pt chased a doeunder me. He stopped and I blew the shot. Hard down angle and I didn't aim low enough for it. Shaved his back. He circled around looking for the doe. Finally wandered off the other direction. I am bummed outnow.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                              All my cams the activity has died since thursday they were chasing does hard earlier in the week, I think it might be dead everywhere in north texas, post rut funk.
                              Definitely not post rut. Just the weather, they are moving at night.

Comment

hopefully the north wind tomorrow will shake things up

just saw one buck slipping through the brush this morning

Comment

Working...
                                X