Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Laguna Atascosa 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikeyd View Post
    Can't find arrow or blood trail looks like a good shot on vitals dont belive its a miss

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Your instincts tell you it’s a good hit. You’ll find something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was bout 15 yard shot it was in tall grass never actually saw hit but looked good till I lost sight of arrow

Comment

Crazy follow up the guy from this morning ended up missing a 130"+ buck. But I just witnessed a coyote run a 115" buck to him he shoots it when going to look at it sees a nilgai cow runs back to his bow ends up jogging 500ish yards and instinctively shoots the cow nilgai threw a tree at basically a 100yards with a compound. My mind is trying to process it. I just realized I'm no where near the hunter I thought I was. It sounds so crazy I wouldn't of believed it is I hadn't watched it.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Small group feeding in the wide open. Used the wind and just slowly crept in from 500 yards out. 43 yard money shot.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyGuyy View Post

Small group feeding in the wide open. Used the wind and just slowly crept in from 500 yards out. 43 yard money shot.

On the board, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by jronning77 View Post
              Crazy follow up the guy from this morning ended up missing a 130"+ buck. But I just witnessed a coyote run a 115" buck to him he shoots it when going to look at it sees a nilgai cow runs back to his bow ends up jogging 500ish yards and instinctively shoots the cow nilgai threw a tree at basically a 100yards with a compound. My mind is trying to process it. I just realized I'm no where near the hunter I thought I was. It sounds so crazy I wouldn't of believed it is I hadn't watched it.

Heck of a story but at least he has a witness

Comment

This thread its nuts! Way better than the previous hunts!!! Hammer down fellas!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Deer are out flying kites in this wind!
                  Had 2 does walk up on my while I was eating lunch. Setup on tons of poop, 2 mangled tree rubs, and scrapes. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Spent about 3 hrs looking for that buck never found him or arrow no blood trail just gonna say I missed i guess

Comment

Originally posted by jronning77 View Post

Haha!!! That guy is going to have a busy day!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyGuyy View Post
                        Haha!!! That guy is going to have a busy day!!
                        I've come to realization I'm allot better at observing hunters than being a hunter. [emoji2369][emoji17]

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeyd View Post
                          Spent about 3 hrs looking for that buck never found him or arrow no blood trail just gonna say I missed i guess

Go find the next one, good try

Comment

Well sadly I did not recover my buck. I had him dead to rights at 20 yards. Put it right behind his shoulder. Good blood trail but it ended and piercebronkite and I looked for three hours. Never found him.

Comment

Originally posted by TXOUTLAW View Post
                              On the board, congrats

Thank you!! That makes me 3 for 3 on making the board out here and I’m pretty dang proud of that!

Comment

Anyone down for dinner at Blackbeards on the island tonight? Later of course.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X