• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikeyd View Post
    Anybody seeing anything in this rain?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I haven’t seen anything today. Pretty miserable though

Comment

Saw a doe this morning 170 yards out. Other than that I can see that my popup leaks lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

we had hot dry days. Y'all are having just the opposite. strange weather. good luck folks.

Comment

Laguna Atascosa 2020

Still out, saw 6 does but they bedded down 65 yards from me. They were out feeding in the rain for some time. No bucks or nilgai.

Comment

Yep. Miserable is accurate. But you can’t kill ‘em from the couch. Stalking in on this guy now. Got a long loop to make and then a lot of belly crawling thru tall grass. Going to really suck. And it’s going to take Me all day to blow this stalk! Haha!!!

Comment

Awesome buck mr. Perez. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by FlyGuyy View Post
                Yep. Miserable is accurate. But you can’t kill ‘em from the couch. Stalking in on this guy now. Got a long loop to make and then a lot of belly crawling thru tall grass. Going to really suck. And it’s going to take Me all day to blow this stalk! Haha!!!

Wow. In for the LDPs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FlyGuyy View Post

Go get’em! That’s a toad

Comment

Any rain gear recommendations? Learned mine was inadequate today[emoji28][emoji3063][emoji1784]

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

My frogg toggs work great, they're just loud.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jronning77 View Post
                        Any rain gear recommendations? Learned mine was inadequate today[emoji28][emoji3063][emoji1784]

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
                        Look up Rocky Athletic Rain gear. I was gifted a pants/jacket set. Its black though. I wear it under my camo when its cold and windy. It its ultralight weight, not loud and will fit in your pockets. I plan to order the camo color one day. Its much more packable, comfortable, & quiet than my frogtoggs

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
                          My brother shot a cow a couple hours ago. Tracking now. Let me know if anyone finds one. He got about a foot of penetration.

Saw a wounded cow on this X she was favoring her right side I was on her left. Couldn’t tell if there was an entry hole. She loped off and disappeared I could find her again.

Comment

***couldn’t

Comment

Originally posted by mgperez View Post

Saw a wounded cow on this X she was favoring her right side I was on her left. Couldn’t tell if there was an entry hole. She loped off and disappeared I could find her again.

[emoji1360] thanks, he did shoot her on her right side and not far from there

Comment

Fresh muddy tracks in the morning....going to tell an interesting story. Ground is so hard in most places you can’t drive a 16 penny nail in it....good luck to everyone still grinding...

Comment

Working...
                                X