Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Laguna Atascosa 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptTank View Post
    Definitely watch your speeds going through Port Isabel and the other small towns on the way. Speed traps!!! And they work early too. Went by some guys pulled over on the way to Laguna at 4:30 in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to say the same thing. They will literally pull you over in PI for going 2 mph over the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
      Blessed to be able to share this years hunt with my younger brother this year. All set up and ready. Already met some great guys hunting the same area. Good luck to all.
      I was in the red tundra next to you in the parking lot. We were looking on your phone at our setups. Least I think that was you based on the sondors bike.

Comment

Good luck to the hunters this round!
        Hope to see some selfies like this!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
          Good luck to the next hunters.
          If there is anyone that I know going this hunt or the next, let me know! I have something to share[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
          Major congrats on your bull and one hell of a story to go with it. I'm not on this hunt but will be there for the December bow hunt. Would greatly appreciate anything you want to share.

Comment

Hey everyone. Just wanted to say me and my 10 year old are set up just a couple hundred yards in - near bob cat road - tucked away in a ground blind under some mesquites. We will be still hunting and just hoping to catch one moving. This is our first year here and if anyone needs anything just let us know.

Comment

Action early this morning. Had a monster hog at 40 yds and a coyote at 200

Comment

Saw two coyotes trotting down the road this morning on the way in. No deer yet but a lot of sign

Comment

Scratch that out my phone down and watched a nilgai cow and her calf move across the field about 200 yards out.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                    I was in the red tundra next to you in the parking lot. We were looking on your phone at our setups. Least I think that was you based on the sondors bike.
                    Yessir that was I. Just had a cow change lanes on me
                    at about 65yds. Was coming in perfect. Gonna sit until 1030. Plan on coming back after lunch. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Pigs are moving.

Comment

Okay I’m all settled in and ready, y’all release the big bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by MMcCall View Post
                          Pigs are moving.

Congrats! Big pig.

Comment

Good pig

Comment

Nice pig

Comment

Congrats! That looks like a mean ol piggy!

Comment

Working...
                                X