• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you recover the buck. Good luck

Comment

Good luck on the recoveries!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I wish my bow had a stock, scope, barrel and bullets... this hunt would have been OVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Hex View Post
          Man I wish my bow had a stock, scope, barrel and bullets... this hunt would have been OVER!

I said the same thing to myself last week. Lol

Comment

Y’all are probably ahead of the game on this, but rattlesnakes rattling at you as you kneel down, not cool. They are out there, be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Gopher View Post
              Y’all are probably ahead of the game on this, but rattlesnakes rattling at you as you kneel down, not cool. They are out there, be safe.

That happened to me last week. I low crawled for about 50 yards trying to put a stalk on an animal. Shot and missed. Then I realized I was missing an arrow which I must have dropped in the grass while I was low crawling. Since I left a trail through the grass that looked like a mini bulldozer had just gone through I decided to back track and try to find it.

As I am following my own trail, I came up on a rattler which I would say was about 5 feet long. It was right on the grass trail that I had just made. I decide to just donate the arrow to the refuge and go around. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol, my boys said the same last week. We would have been done on day two. And yeah, not all the rattlesnakes will rattle either. Use your headlamps when walking in.

Comment

No kidding, it's nothing to get in gun range of 'em... but any closer and PEWWWW they gone lol

Comment

That is good to hear about within gun range. I will be there again in January for rifle hunt.

Comment

Is the Thomas Adolph park open for camping?

Comment

i called and they have one spot available. (956) 748-2044

Comment

Well went to last spot of blood and tracked for another 125yds and then it ended. Solid blood trail for the most part. Then 100-150yds away from last blood I found this...

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                            That is good to hear about within gun range. I will be there again in January for rifle hunt.
                            Not saying it’s gonna be easy... but spot and stalk bowhunting for them as a whole nother level that I am just not at haha

Comment

Originally posted by RichExotics10 View Post
                              Well went to last spot of blood and tracked for another 125yds and then it ended. Solid blood trail for the most part. Then 100-150yds away from last blood I found this...

Hope y’all find it and good luck brotha!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                                Not saying it’s gonna be easy... but spot and stalk bowhunting for them as a whole nother level that I am just not at haha
                                Oh, I hear ya. I am not spot and stalk person, bow or rifle. My back won't allow that.

Comment

Working...
                                X