No announcement yet.

Laguna Atascosa 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got another bike for a spare and now I can’t find any 26x4 in tubes. It’s a fat tire bike. Any leads? I’m in San Antonio area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
      This year they preffer that you skin it out in the field. Each gate will have a QR code so you can scan it and it takes you to their website and you register it that way. Unless you need their skinning station you will not have to go by the check station.

It explains it in the orientation video that you get before your hunt date.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
      Awesome, thank you so much! I am ready for next week!

Comment

Originally posted by RichExotics10 View Post
        I just got another bike for a spare and now I can’t find any 26x4 in tubes. It’s a fat tire bike. Any leads? I’m in San Antonio area

Try bakcou ebike website express shipping. If you’re hunting Laguna next week and If you get in a jam reach out to me, I’ll be bringing extra

Comment

They’re hard to find. My local bike shop has had a terrible time getting tubes and tires since all the Covid junk.

Comment

I’ve used these in the past, never worry about a flat again.
            Attached Files

Comment

Anybody doing the 2/19-21 hunt?

Comment

well I got skunked, I had a shot at a doe but I pulled back too early and she never came out of brush in time, could not keep holding back and had to release...which she heard and ran off! I would say good luck 'A-Team' but they don't need it ;-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaton Wright View Post
                  Try bakcou ebike website express shipping. If you’re hunting Laguna next week and If you get in a jam reach out to me, I’ll be bringing extra

I appreciate it man but I’m headed out in the morning.

Comment

South Bound! Safe travels and good luck to those hunting this weekend. Give me a shout if need help hauling meat 713-205-4041
                    Patrick Darby

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                      Let us know what they say please sir

I never heard back from Sergio. Guess, well hopefully I'll get an email before my hunt next week. If not, I'll create my own parking permit.

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
                        This year they preffer that you skin it out in the field. Each gate will have a QR code so you can scan it and it takes you to their website and you register it that way. Unless you need their skinning station you will not have to go by the check station.

It explains it in the orientation video that you get before your hunt date.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

RGV did you use their skinning station? Curious to hear what that process is like, if so

Comment

I appreciate it man but I’m headed out in the morning.

What neck of the woods are you headed down from? I got a set of tubes that I didn’t end up using on my hunt(thank goodness). Im in Flatonia

Comment

You're likely not going to find tubes due to covid. I had to order a couple back ups from Amazon. Maybe order them now and send to where you are staying.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Falling View Post
                              well I got skunked, I had a shot at a doe but I pulled back too early and she never came out of brush in time, could not keep holding back and had to release...which she heard and ran off! I would say good luck 'A-Team' but they don't need it ;-0.
                              I'll take luck any day of the week!
                              Dad isn't making it this go around. So A-Team is not complete without him. He just attended one hunt with me this week, it was hard on him even with a UTV and a special access compartment, some days he couldn't hunt but glad to have him here. Stage 4 Aggresive Lung& Bone Cancer, no way he could attempt Laguna. 6 weeks of radiation and chemo complete, still not out of the dark yet.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CaptTank View Post
                                What neck of the woods are you headed down from? I got a set of tubes that I didn’t end up using on my hunt(thank goodness). Im in Flatonia

I’m just west of seguin and I appreciate it man but too far to drive now lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X