Official Granger PHL 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
    Shouldn’t be free either! That would keep some of the apply for everything guys out potentially.

Agree on that one. I hate seeing ppl from 9-10 hrs away posting stuff on Facebook about getting drawn for granger than saying oh well I’m not making that drive for a deer. Would give ppl a chance that live closer like me 15 min drive a chance to be drawn. But oh well someday hopefully I’ll get drawn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fthoodtanker View Post
      Agree on that one. I hate seeing ppl from 9-10 hrs away posting stuff on Facebook about getting drawn for granger than saying oh well I’m not making that drive for a deer. Would give ppl a chance that live closer like me 15 min drive a chance to be drawn. But oh well someday hopefully I’ll get drawn

I’m local too, so of course my opinion is biased.

Comment

I’m local too, so of course my opinion is biased.

Mine too

Comment

There used to be some giants killed out there 10-15 years ago. I haven't heard of any rally big ones killed out there lately. Maybe they are still killing them, I'm just not hearing about it.

I got drawn out there 15 years ago. I shot two does but that was it.

Good luck fellas.

Comment

No offense but you are surrounded by national forests, why would you want to drive that many hours to Granger to deer hunt?

2hrs and 45 minutes is nothing to drive to hunt whitetail. I love hunting new places and besides I hear they have Giants up there Lol.
            You can come hunt the National Forest here anytime you want. Hell, I'll even bring you out there.
            Sorry your a little butt hurt about not getting picked.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech1111 View Post
              2hrs and 45 minutes is nothing to drive to hunt whitetail. I love hunting new places and besides I hear they have Giants up there Lol.
              You can come hunt the National Forest here anytime you want. Hell, I'll even bring you out there.
              Sorry your a little butt hurt about not getting picked.

You’re all good, just a question. I’ve never made the trip to Houston to hunt, some day.

Comment

No cigar this year!!
                Good deer in there- good luck to those that drew!

Comment

I got drawn! I haven't deer hunted the place since before they changed the drawing set-up. I'm beyond fired-up!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Congrats man! Like seeing some local guys get drawn good luck and kill a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      Congrats man! Like seeing some local guys get drawn good luck and kill a good one.
                      Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

No offense but you are surrounded by national forests, why would you want to drive that many hours to Granger to deer hunt?
                        The ones that really burn you up are the guys from Colorado that draw ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                          The ones that really burn you up are the guys from Colorado that draw ugh.

All out-of-towners do, guess I’m just a butt hurt local I guess. We like to act like we own the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                            I got drawn! I haven't deer hunted the place since before they changed the drawing set-up. I'm beyond fired-up!
                            Good luck Shane!

Comment

No Dice

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                                Good luck Shane!
                                Thanks man!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X