No announcement yet.

Official 2020 - 2021 Lakes Whitney and Aquilla hunting and fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great buck Shawn! Great body and a very typical 10. Congrats on a wonderful job. Good story tell-n too. And great to see the Forrest Princes and her lil brother lend-n ya a hand.

Comment

Great buck! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice buck! Glad your work paid off.

Comment

The best to all who are hunting this weekend. I've got another weekend I won't be able to hunt. But I should be ready for the ducks next weekend. I might go do some fowl scout-n with a fishing rod as back-up. They should be in the same old haunts/patterns for the lake level as it is. I did see some ringnecks on a tank last weekend. And have reports of springs just northwest of us. Ringnecks were on a private tank. I've got several tanks I watch in different areas to see how much migrate-n they've done/doing.

Comment

We have a mini cold front next week. Don't know if it is enough to keep birds here from flying back north but I don't see that yet on the tanks I watch. I've seen the numbers increase a little over the last few days.

Comment

Back at it this morning. Gonna see how it goes.

Comment

didn't see anything this morning. Went an checked the spot i set up for my dad and the pop up someone put 15 yards from him is still there and they added a creep feeder to a tree. Dang people

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                  didn't see anything this morning. Went an checked the spot i set up for my dad and the pop up someone put 15 yards from him is still there and they added a creep feeder to a tree. Dang people

SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went on a duck scouting trip today. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201108_171849.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	24637151

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Funny looking ducks

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                          Funny looking ducks

I thought so too. Feathers already been plucked. And only got one webbed foot. I just can't tell if it's a right foot or a left foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            I thought so too. Feathers already been plucked. And only got one webbed foot. I just can't tell if it's a right foot or a left foot.
                            I bet they're divers too. Probably taste like fish! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

You use 4s on them or threes?

Comment

Working...
                                X