No announcement yet.

Texas Draw hunts with Exotic opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At Kickapoo Cavern, a guy shot an aoudad on the hunt I went on during the last flood about two years ago. At Palo Duro, you can see the aoudads walking on the high cliffs on the Lighthouse Trail.

Comment

Originally posted by BarBBar View Post
      At Kickapoo Cavern, a guy shot an aoudad on the hunt I went on during the last flood about two years ago. At Palo Duro, you can see the aoudads walking on the high cliffs on the Lighthouse Trail.
      They are there but you better be in serious shape to chase them, terrain is more demanding than devils river is and devils is no cakewalk. Guy that runs the hunts at palo duro said every year they have at least one injury or rescue during the draw hunts there

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
        They are there but you better be in serious shape to chase them, terrain is more demanding than devils river is and devils is no cakewalk. Guy that runs the hunts at palo duro said every year they have at least one injury or rescue during the draw hunts there
        Thats so disappointing that people dont know their limitations. All those injuries have kind of ruined it for the rest of us. You cant even hunt by yourself now.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          No way you'll ever get drawn in your lifetime. Find something else
          at least at the good ones

Comment

draw odds are tough

Comment

My hunt two years ago.

Comment

Working...
              X