Kerr Schreiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great advice dp.

Took my bow into Texas Archery this afternoon and they said it was a good thing the string came off the cams. The top bushing on both limbs had failed causing the cams to tilt which made the string come off. If the bushing had come off the limbs would have exploded.
    The trigger also wouldn't release and it is covered by warranty. Thank you Mission bows for repairing this item.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      Great advice dp.

Took my bow into Texas Archery this afternoon and they said it was a good thing the string came off the cams. The top bushing on both limbs had failed causing the cams to tilt which made the string come off. If the bushing had come off the limbs would have exploded.
      The trigger also wouldn't release and it is covered by warranty. Thank you Mission bows for repairing this item.

Looks like the All Mighty was watch-n over ya.

Comment

Glad there wasn't a major mishap Tmag. Glad you got it fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Looks like the All Mighty was watch-n over ya.
          Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
          Glad there wasn't a major mishap Tmag. Glad you got it fixed.
          Amen to that Mike and thanks ind1959. Joey at Texas Archery was real helpful with showing me what to look for to inspect the bow. He was very meticulous with his inspection of the cables, limbs, cams, pins, and bushings. He even called a Mission rep to discuss the trigger problem. Glad I met him and found where to take my bow needs in the future.

I will say this about the hunt, it is becoming quite popular and standby spots are almost non-existent now. We had 1 standby spot that turned into 2 when a husband and wife hunted together and 8 people there for those 2 spots. Tommy was blessed to get picked on 1 of those spots. It looks like it will be harder next year to get a spot if not drawn in the system.
          Last edited by Tmag; 12-17-2019, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X