Drawing Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
    I just logged into the TPWD website to make sure all of my "Pending 2nd draws" were correctly converted to "Not Selected". and sure enough...they were.
    Mine were correctly converted as well.

Comment

My little dude ended up going 1 of 7 on his first ever attempt as an 8 year old. He's fired up about getting to see a new area of our beautiful State.
      Last edited by Chad C; 09-26-2019, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Got lucky and drew a doe hunt at cooper

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
          I just logged into the TPWD website to make sure all of my "Pending 2nd draws" were correctly converted to "Not Selected". and sure enough...they were.
          Same here.....0/8 so far. Waiting for the 10/15/19 deadline on the last 4 I have submitted.

Comment

Last night I decided not to use my luck on the 2nd draws and shift that to the waterfowl draws. There's not much luck left after I win the sheep draw. I may have to rest a year or two.

I notified the state and they properly reclassified all my pendings to not selected. If you won a second draw, please post your thank yous on this thread

Comment

0/11 so far here

Comment

Also struck out...bummer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Same here, holding out for LRGV. Grandson was picked at Colorado bend for youth so we’ll have an adventure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well Doug, my kid, and I got lucky on 2nd dawing. Headed to LRGV East Lake 11-21.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      Well Doug, my kid, and I got lucky on 2nd dawing. Headed to LRGV East Lake 11-21.
                      Yea we did!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Comment

I managed to swing a 2nd Pending to a drawn at Enchanted Rock for Gun ~ Either Sex on Nov. 12th-15th.
                        Last edited by careybirdwell; 09-26-2019, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Moving to an online system and allowing more than one application per category really made it difficult to draw anything... And sure inflated the preference points...

I drew an epostcard archery hunt at big lake bottom wma this year, after striking out for several years.

I seem to remember more hunt dates including weekends in years past. Has that changed?

Comment

8 of 13 not selected so far... but I'm accruing preference points right?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              Holy crap.

Who shot the almost new state record at James Daughtrey(sp?)?

Website say only hook and line for alligator at Daughtrey.

Comment

Youngest and I drew Alazan Bayou waterfowl for Dec 20-22. Anyone been on this Hunt?

Comment

Working...
                                X