No announcement yet.

Official 2019-2020 Lake Whitney and Aquilla Hunting and Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin, and Mike... kinda disappointed at the lack of deer in the park. We only seen 2 does in daylight. 10-14 at night in the meadow next to our spot. Gotta be the full moon.

But, to be honest, we were only there to burn 1/2 cord of wood, cook some awesome meals, and drink some alcohol.

[emoji23][emoji106][emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
      Justin, and Mike... kinda disappointed at the lack of deer in the park. We only seen 2 does in daylight. 10-14 at night in the meadow next to our spot. Gotta be the full moon.

But, to be honest, we were only there to burn 1/2 cord of wood, cook some awesome meals, and drink some alcohol.

Yea they still moving a lot at night. And moon is getting brighter so lot more moving at night now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post

You should have offered the deer an invite. Maybe they'd be more willing to model for ya.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Official 2019-2020 Lake Whitney and Aquilla Hunting and Fishing Thread

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          You should have offered the deer an invite. Maybe they'd be more willing to model for ya.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Yea.... put it in writing and they usually show up early and bring a side dish.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
            Yea.... put it in writing and they usually show up early and bring a side dish.

Will email work or is that not swanky enough?

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
              Will email work or is that not swanky enough?

Maybe even a “Dear John letter...” so you’re playing hard to get. But use a reindeer stamp so they comprehend you mean business & venison is the reason for the season. [emoji23][emoji1787]

Comment

Spent some time out there on Thursday and Friday but the only deer we saw was in the middle of the day on Thursday....full moon? It was bright enough to read in the middle of the night.

Comment

Well after several years I’m finally back out on the Corp. I’m tagged out at lease so trying to stick me one or two more before the seasons over. Been a heck of a season already. Shot 2 incredible deer so far and some slick heads also. I posted pic in ATCF but here’s a little recap of how good this seasons been to me. Good luck to everyone out there!

Comment

Two really nice deer Justin! Congrats again.

Comment

Very nice deer T.O.!

Comment

Congrats! Two nice ones.

Comment

Nice deer, congrats.

Comment

Helped arrow patriot drag out a good ol Corp doe this evening!!!

Comment

Thanks for the help, definitely was needed!

Comment

Congrats. I need to get down there and arrow a doe.

Comment

Working...
                                X