It’s cold out here. It’s 26 degree

Comment

Get ya one Sam!

And congrats on the doe P&Y151.

Comment

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice doe P&Y151! Hope to get a couple of hunts in this weekend. On call for work... but think I can definitely go on Sunday... may have to answer my phone real quietly from my tree... lol

Comment

Nice crisp morning only heard a couple smoke poles go off been a slow season for me hunted all day yesterday an so far nothing this morning hope everyone else is having some good luck

Comment

Nice morning. We were running late so we parked in the first useable tree. No activity but heard hens. Thought they would walk by but I think they saw us. We'll be back out tomorrow.

Comment

Live from the Robertson Ranchet.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ha! It's been so long, I've almost forgot what your mug looks like Shawn!

Get ya one!
                    And get that lil' Forest Princes in the tree with ya.

Comment

Recurve? Hell yea!!

Comment

Anybody out this morning?

Comment

Hey y’all, can you clear something up for me? In a Facebook group people are discussing the legality of taking a doe right now at Whitney. We have competing ideas based on conversations with Wardens and the ACE office.

What’s the official status?

Comment

Congrats on the doe!!!
                            I'm in a tree this morning but nothing yet!

Comment

Texascali the harvest regulations from Texas parks and wildlife are the rules for doe and bucks for whatever county you are in bosque or hill

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                                Texascali the harvest regulations from Texas parks and wildlife are the rules for doe and bucks for whatever county you are in bosque or hill

And it is archery equipment only on ACE lands for these two ACE Projects for any deer hunting. Shotguns may only be used for small game, waterfowl, and turkey with shot being no larger than #2, steel or lead.

Every ACE Project has different rules. So, it is always best to check with the Project headquarters of the project you plan to hunt as to what the rules are. Example, Proctor has no deer hunting at all. Whitney and Aquilla do. Proctor does have a hunting program with permits required only in certain areas of all it's hunting areas. Some of those permits are only for certain game. And means and methods differ as well from Whitney and Aquilla. Both are under the Ft. Worth regional office and headquarters. But have different project offices. That is why it's important to familiarize your self with the Project rules of the project you want to hunt.

And yes, the rules do sometimes change per project. So always read the current rules for your project.

Comment

Working...
                                X