• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw 8 deer this evening, does with babies most still had spots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
      Looks like a may have miss ranged her. Very little blood some white hair. Is all the sign I can find in 500 yard circle
      Looks like youve got the luck I had last year.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
        Looks like a may have miss ranged her. Very little blood some white hair. Is all the sign I can find in 500 yard circle
        I hate that feeling. Keep it up though. I've always been told. If you can't take an A$% whooping, don't bow hunt. lol In many ways, that is true. Been plenty of times where I left kicking myself for something. Just keep at it... you've got this man! I've killed many doe, and a spike or 2... but I am hoping this year will be my year for a good buck. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by da_pepper View Post
          I hate that feeling. Keep it up though. I've always been told. If you can't take an A$% whooping, don't bow hunt. lol In many ways, that is true. Been plenty of times where I left kicking myself for something. Just keep at it... you've got this man! I've killed many doe, and a spike or 2... but I am hoping this year will be my year for a good buck. Time will tell.
          Not if I get him while Hunting your spot

Comment

Switchback if you can stay off TB long enough to see them sooner hahahahahah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by silent hunter View Post
              Switchback if you can stay off TB long enough to see them sooner hahahahahah!!!
              So true!!!

Comment

New House Pet. I hope he makes it two more years. He is about 35 yards from the shop.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
                  Not if I get him while Hunting your spot
                  haha! Right. As long as you see them first. Like silent hunter said. TBH is just THAT GOOD!

Comment

LW, where'd yell move to? Area?

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Nice pet yards have there.

Comment

What a beautiful weekend it looks to be! Good luck to all, no matter what ya do!

Comment

Yes indeed. The sunrise this morning was excellent. Saturday for us is pre-fishing for a high school bass tournament so we won't be out this weekend. I have some cameras soaking in a new area that I need to go check but I think that will be next week sometime. Good luck to all who go out. If you see my cameras don't steal them but yes you can look at the pictures as long as you don't delete all the good ones (I'm not guilty of this with other cameras but I admit I have been tempted!)

Comment

Well I am going to try and get down there on Monday to do a little recon on the area. I took the last week of this month off so I can focus on shooting a doe before the end of archery season. I know Steele Creek is free camping and a few other spots are as well. Anybody have any recommendations for base camp down there? I will probably also put my boots in a few units and do some see what I can come up with!

Comment

Acorns falling like rain at Aquilla, good luck! My son hunts Whitney, hunting should b good n December

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure feels nice out this morning, even in my flip-flops and no socks.

Waiting on the sun to dry things out so I can finish painting my new shed.

Comment

Looks like I'm headed down tonight instead of in the morning! I'm too eager [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X