Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiss sammitch!

Comment

Hope everyone has a great day today in this warm heat! May be the last really warm one for a little while. So enjoy it while you can, or can't.

I'm so ready to wake up tomorrow for the cooler weather!

Comment

It’s nice right now. Was a big doe on my corn that I bumped coming in. Hope she comes back now that it’s shooting light

Comment

Nothing yet. But in a new spot. One I set up at lunch time real quick last week. Not expecting to see anything but I can see a good ways so maybe I can see where they are coming and going and move in later.

Comment

Scouted some new places. We went in about 2. Hope we didn't interrupt anyone's sit. Got a couple of cameras up. Wasn't too impressed with the lack of sign but did see an old scrape. We'll see what comes of that. Hunting in east Texas last week spoiled me. None of this trying to match spots with claimable trees. There were too many trees to choose from in big lake bottoms and we were able to get 15 feet up.

Comment

Shot a doe Friday, and she ran about 60 yards. But its so thick, it was hard to track her. Finally found her after about an hour and a half of looking. Good start for this season. I hope to see more soon, now that it's starting to cool down.

Comment

Congrats on the doe.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                  Congrats on the doe.
                  Thanks! Good luck to you out there.

Comment

Out on my 2nd sit of the season, been here since 3. Little windy, warm but not too hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the doe D-Peppa!

Comment

I may not be able to get out there til December, I'm trying to get my 2 dogs ready for a field trial on Dec 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                          I may not be able to get out there til December, I'm trying to get my 2 dogs ready for a field trial on Dec 6.

You know, favorite hunting spots are like airplanes and vehicles. They are meant to be used. They break down if they just sit there. You've got spots that need hunted and I've got time, so...

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                            You know, favorite hunting spots are like airplanes and vehicles. They are meant to be used. They break down if they just sit there. You've got spots that need hunted and I've got time, so...
                            Not gonna happen , my sons will be hunting them.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              Congrats on the doe D-Peppa!
                              Thank you sir! Hope to see you out there soon.

Comment

I may drag the boat out this weekend. Supposed to be 38 here Saturday morning. Yeah!!!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X