Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Drawn for Richland Creek WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry it didn't work out but not for lack of hard work. Hope you enjoyed it and would like to get drawn myself.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Did anybody shoot anything in the south unit?

Comment

I hunted through Friday AM. Someone in compartment 12 did score a buck, Thursday evening. I did not see the deer, however. I was told that it was "pretty nice".
        I also saw a lot of activity on almost every sit. However, I did not find "a shooter".
        I saw this 10 pt. buck, following a doe, on Wednesday morning. Not quite what I was looking for, not having the 15" (inside spread) required.

Last edited by moondog; 10-29-2019, 07:58 AM. Reason: Add photo

Comment

If anyone can tell me how to post an actual photo (rather than a link) that would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Comment

Dang sausage buck but yeah he did meet their antler restriction. Upload your photos to imgur or similiar photo hosting website then post the UBB link code here

Comment

I have hunted the North unit since it opened many years ago. I hunted hogs last March and April and it was still fairly flooded however now it is not to the best of my knowledge. I have had my best luck on the North West side of this unit along the wood line. This area used to be a campsite and lots of deer are there. Saw them every morning I hunted this year. Leaner stand would get helpful. Just my $0.02

Comment

Working...
              X