No announcement yet.

Official 2019-2020 benbrook corp thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know if the Turkey Drawing results are out?

Comment

The results are out. Got my letter yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by PIOBill View Post
        The results are out. Got my letter yesterday.
        See you out there Bill

Comment

Haven't received mine, guess I didn't get selected this year.

Comment

Got drawn for the last 21 days. Good luck out there.

Comment

If it ever stops raining, my nephew and I are going to do a little scouting and see how many of our hunting areas are under water now. That impacted our hunt last year big time.

Comment

River is up. I drive over it almost every day. And with the lake being 9.30 feet above normal, I'd venture to say most of the Whiskey Flats lowland area is under or getting there. Maybe not much. But still under. Course there's not much area to turkey hunt there anyway. Can't hunt by the river anymore, even when it's not flooded. Think I've only seen 1 hen in all my years in that area. And the areas that have the most birds are off limits, now. Some of those areas where never hunting areas before I started hunting there back in the early 1980s. Still, if you got drawn, the best to ya out there. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  River is up. I drive over it almost every day. And with the lake being 9.30 feet above normal, I'd venture to say most of the Whiskey Flats lowland area is under or getting there. Maybe not much. But still under. Course there's not much area to turkey hunt there anyway. Can't hunt by the river anymore, even when it's not flooded. Think I've only seen 1 hen in all my years in that area. And the areas that have the most birds are off limits, now. Some of those areas where never hunting areas before I started hunting there back in the early 1980s. Still, if you got drawn, the best to ya out there. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky.
                  They're all at St. Francis Village! It's quite a safe haven for wildlife.

Comment

Does anyone know when you can apply for benbrook lake?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

registration for the draw is during the summer. According to what I have read you have 1 chance in 10 to get drawn for deer season. Turkey spring season is entirely separate drawing.

Comment

Any reports on the season? We have seen a few hens but everything is being very quiet this year. We have called in more than a few coyotes. Between that and the crowds of people just wandering through for no reason we had several hunts disrupted in areas where normally there would not be a problem. One day left and I'm not sure we will go back out.

Comment

Working...
                        X