Grapevine 2019-2020 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larry View Post
    I was not drawn. Again. What an utter disgrace of a system. Drawn zero times since they went to the draw system. I've lost count of the years...9 or 10 years now? Not drawn one f'ing time. Not once. I know the odds every season are against getting drawn, but this is just ridiculous.

Did they send an email stating you weren’t drawn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So the draw results are out?

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
        So the draw results are out?

I don't know. I haven't gotten an email or seen anything on their site.

Comment

Apparently the drawing has been completed. They haven't notified folks yet, but you can call them to find out.

J

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
            Apparently the drawing has been completed. They haven't notified folks yet, but you can call them to find out.

J
            Maybe the one's who call get their app thrown out?

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
              Maybe the one's who call get their app thrown out?
              I know someone who called and was drawn.

Comment

I know someone who called and was drawn.

10-4

I hate that you weren’t drawn, Larry.

Comment

No draw here. Better luck next year!

Comment

I just tried calling and they hung up on me lol

Comment

Here is how I look at this situation...if you are in, you are in...don't bother them and risk your permit falling in a trash can

Comment

We might have some luck boys...if you read the website it says...

“Winners will be notified the week of 10 Aug. 2020 and permits will be mailed out to the party leaders.”

THE WEEK OF!!!

The camp town ladies sing this song...doo dah!! Doo dah!!!

Comment

I tried to call and she laughed and said "yeah the guy in charge of that is on the phone calling the winners right now, and trying to take all the calls from people checking. Good luck..."

I'm in Larry's boat, last time I hunted there was when you had to show up to the office early on the day the permits were released and it was first come first served. Here's to hopin

Comment

Missed a call from the office at 3:40. Voicemail confirmed I was drawn. First time after 3 years of applying. Really looking forward to this opportunity.

Larry, I hate to see you weren’t drawn. I was hoping it was your year after watching this thread the past seasons.

Comment

I was not drawn. Again. What an utter disgrace of a system. Drawn zero times since they went to the draw system. I've lost count of the years...9 or 10 years now? Not drawn one f'ing time. Not once. I know the odds every season are against getting drawn, but this is just ridiculous.

Maybe ol' "Grapevine USACE" will hop on here and explain. I'd love to just be told "look, we don't like you and we pull your entry every season so you're not in the mix." At this point, there's really no other explanation. I'm beyond mad about this. It's really disheartening knowing how much love and respect I used to have for the Grapevine hunting area. To know that I've not set foot on the ground there to deer hunt since before the draw days really really drives me insane.

Can't wait to read all the "first time entry, first time drawn!" posts. Love it. Congrats. So awesome.
                              That sucks man. [emoji51]

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup, I’m in Larry’s shoes. Been drawn once since they started drawing.

Next year is my year, I can feel it. [emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X