S.h.n.f. 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
    That's a neat setup, I've thought about throwing a can on my TC.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You won't regret it!

Thanks, I'm really digging this setup, anything 100 yards in just put the red thing on the brown thing and pull the metal thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
      You won't regret it!

Thanks, I'm really digging this setup, anything 100 yards in just put the red thing on the brown thing and pull the metal thing.
      That's about as simple as it gets. I use those Hawk sticks also and really like them. Cool set up.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
        That's about as simple as it gets. I use those Hawk sticks also and really like them. Cool set up.
        Hey Kevin, how ya been.
        Finally decided to come check y'all out.
        Looks like y'all are doing just fine without me.
        Been spending a lot of time with my granddaughters and not near as much time hunting. Probably gonna put the bow away for this season and tote the rifle. ( Except for a couple private land invites)
        Buying a home has really zapped my time. It seems all I do is work around the house.
        Looks like we have a handful of new guys running around. Good luck to everyone. I'll try and pop in every once in a while.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
          Hey Kevin, how ya been.
          Finally decided to come check y'all out.
          Looks like y'all are doing just fine without me.
          Been spending a lot of time with my granddaughters and not near as much time hunting. Probably gonna put the bow away for this season and tote the rifle. ( Except for a couple private land invites)
          Buying a home has really zapped my time. It seems all I do is work around the house.
          Looks like we have a handful of new guys running around. Good luck to everyone. I'll try and pop in every once in a while.

Good to see you stop in Damian, and glad to hear all is well (even if it's keeping you out of the woods). Don't have class today and I lost sleep getting ahead on work, but I salvaged enough time for a sit today. Hopefully mr big comes through after some does so I can send an arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
            Good to see you stop in Damian, and glad to hear all is well (even if it's keeping you out of the woods). Don't have class today and I lost sleep getting ahead on work, but I salvaged enough time for a sit today. Hopefully mr big comes through after some does so I can send an arrow.

Good luck Robert.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
              Good luck Robert.

Thanks, I need it!

Comment

Hunting fool, good to see you on the green screen... Good luck hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                  Hunting fool, good to see you on the green screen... Good luck hunting!
                  Much appreciated

Comment

Well, update from the other morning. I shot a doe at 28 yards. Arrow skipped off a branch on the way to her and hit her high and back, just under the backstrap about midway down the body. She took off and I figured I was gonna lose the deer, but she stops after about 35 yards and looks around like she had no clue what happened. I nock another arrow and get ready to shoot her again, and she staggers and hits the dirt. Turns out I hit her aorta and center punched the liver on the way out, so I got lucky but I'm fine with that. First deer with a bow! After she went down I stayed in the stand to see if a buck was on her tail, and sure enough a little 8 came trotting by about 5 minutes later, but he got a pass. Now I'm hoping one of my target bucks makes a mistake.

Comment

Congrats man!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aojeda355 View Post
                        Congrats man!!
                        Much appreciated! I'm kinda hooked on bowhunting now to be honest.

Comment

Way to go chief!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats on the doe, Chief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingTail View Post
                                Congrats on the doe, Chief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by Harry View Post
                                Way to go chief!!!!!!
                                Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                                Nice work!
                                Thanks guys! Anyone else see any good movement this week? Seems like the rut has been picking up kinda slowly.

Comment

Working...
                                X