No announcement yet.

Atascosa 2019!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok! Just shot (at) a cow!!! 360 yards. Felt good. If I can’t find a way across this water to the other bank then it’s going to be a Looooong hike around. [emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji1696] hoping to find an easy blood trail and her piled up next to a road!

About an hour before I busted out a cow in the thick stuff at 160 yards. Thought I had blown it!

Comment

Well, I may have gotten greedy, but I just shot a second cow. Stoned her, 380. Going to be a loooong day!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FlyGuyy View Post

Nice work! Getting your moneys worth out of that bike. Should have a full freezer and a sore back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Update. Did not locate the 1st cow. I’m stumped, shot felt good and she reacted to it while the others just stood there and watched, but I can’t find anything. I gave it as long as I could but had to start humping out the 2nd cow. Got the 1st half packed out to the bike (2 miles, with a water crossing). About to load up the 2nd half now.

Comment

Congrats

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^^^^^^ I love the forced smile on that Nilgai on the last pic, what did you do to it? Lol. Good job..

Comment

Nice job

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nicely done. Hope you didn’t forget the hide.

Comment

Awesome! Now find yourself one of those blue ones!

Comment

Good job FlyGuyy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got weighed in. Packed out 193 lbs of meat, bone and hide; plus a 28 lb pack, in two trips. 8 miles total. I am beat! (The **** head and hide was 48 lbs and change!)

Thankfully the Hunt Cordinator came to get me after dark once I had I all out to the road. That saved my bacon b/c I was going to have to bike it out another 2.5 miles and likely would have needed 3 trips (no trailer)

Comment

This was the board when I left. My cow is not on there yet (est 300 lbs) and I also helped a guy load up a HUGE bull that is not listed. His weighed 368 dressed! Monster. Looked like he had 9” horns but we had no tape.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FlyGuyy View Post
                                That 10 pointer must of been a toad. Big deer for down here.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X